Please stay Marlon

HANC

I truly hope that Lucky decides to stay for his senior season...... he is the first 1000 - 1000 yard RB ever at NU..... he has gotten better and better.....he is a tremendous threat as a rec. out of the backfield and he pass blocks fairly well (improving weekly)...... He is also starting to run harder....

I am assuming that if there is a change in the staff (almost certain), that he will leave..... He will get drafted fairly high because of the traits mentioned above..... He will be a Kevin Faulk type of player...

Please consider coming back and helping this team get back on track....... This team needs your leadership...

I truly hope that Lucky decides to stay for his senior season...... he is the first 1000 - 1000 yard RB ever at NU..... he has gotten better and better.....he is a tremendous threat as a rec. out of the backfield and he pass blocks fairly well (improving weekly)...... He is also starting to run harder....

I am assuming that if there is a change in the staff (almost certain), that he will leave..... He will get drafted fairly high because of the traits mentioned above..... He will be a Kevin Faulk type of player...

Please consider coming back and helping this team get back on track....... This team needs your leadership...

I thought this was his senior year.

I am NOT CALLING TO KEEP BC.......but, do you think that he really wants to stay and "learn" another system for 1 year, and risk injury....

He flourished in this system with the short passing game....a new coach with a running philosophy will probably only hurt his stock..... remember, it takes 4 years to get the kids to run "your" system....this line can't "Run" block very well...... his stock drops if he doesn't catch as many passes next year....... He can't be a "Feature" RB in the NFL who pounds the ball 20-25 times..

If BC is gone, my bet is Lucky is gone..

I think that he would benefit from one more year. He has another 1000/1000 year and he is playing on sundays for sure.

I agree. I believe Marlon has grown up a lot this year on the field and is just starting to show that he is a good runner (see the holes, wait for the blocks) in the last few games. His ability to catch the ball is not in doubt, but is he has a similar year like this next year (maybe 1200 rushing, 800 receiving), I believe he is a late 1st rounder. At this point he probably is a 2nd day draftee.

Too be honest, I have not been a Lucky fan. I recognized his value once he got in space but many time criticized him for his lack of vision and his inability to get yards after contact. Now, with that said, these last few games have changed my opionion..... he has finally developed. I can see the effort and his vision. I am happy to see he has rid himself of "happy feet" and just hits the holes. I hope he stays!