What are you listening to right now?

I thought you were talking about Limp Bizkit not "Five Finger Death Punch"...I'm not really sure who that is but I have a terrible taste in music and don't keep up with that stuff. I wouldn't say Limp Bizkit was driven by angst though the "scrawny white kids with no friends" bit probably does/did apply to them.

I thought you were talking about Limp Bizkit not "Five Finger Death Punch"...I'm not really sure who that is but I have a terrible taste in music and don't keep up with that stuff. I wouldn't say Limp Bizkit was driven by angst though the "scrawny white kids with no friends" bit probably does/did apply to them.

I hate Five Finger and Limp Bizkit. Their music is crappy. Every time I hear Five Finger Death Punch I say a silent prayer for their tour bus to crash and burst into flames. I do the same for the Biebs.

No way, man. Fred Durst f'ing shreds.

Edit: on a serious note, I get what you're saying with Five Finger Death Punch. By my estimation they're high in the running for worst hard rock band going, right alongside Hellyeah. But that doesn't make it right to lump them in with Limp Bizkit. Nobody deserves that.