LSU Fans WANT Pelini Gone

I was just reading the fan reactions to Bo being contacted by Nebraska. Here is what their fans are saying:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/message...c.asp?p=6161209

(If for some reason you can't get in, here are some of the comments from that board:)

"and yall thought Callahan was a flop.....just wait."

"No kidding, a D coordinator that gives up 30 points a game, no O experience and on record as not being an recruiter. That is a recipe for disaster when the fastest kid in Nebraska runs a 4.95."

"i am free till Monday, can I drive him up there, We can get our hands on some help and help him pack too. I will by his first Nebraska cap, and go ahead and rename it the Pinkshirt Defense, you know soft in all the right places."

**This is really scary stuff. NO PELINI PLEASE!!!!

I am on the record saying that I could "live" with Bo, but I will be holding my breath the whole time... I am not sure he is right for the job...but, in his defense of these "posts" on the LSU boards...........

I am positive that if these boards existed in the mid-late 80's, many, many,many Husker fans would have been offering McBride a ride out of town too..... McBride endured numerous years of abuse and "for sale" signs and prank calls after losses during 9-2 seasons :)

They are just pissed down there right now because the NC just escaped them, and I don't blame them....but remember..... the world works under the "what have you done for me lately" philosophy.... so I wouldn't put a ton of stock into their boards this week....

Once agian, I will start practicing holding my breath......

I was just reading the fan reactions to Bo being contacted by Nebraska. Here is what their fans are saying:

(If for some reason you can't get in, here are some of the comments from that board:)

"No kidding, a D coordinator that gives up 30 points a game, no O experience and on record as not being an recruiter. That is a recipe for disaster when the fastest kid in Nebraska runs a 4.95."

"i am free till Monday, can I drive him up there, We can get our hands on some help and help him pack too. I will by his first Nebraska cap, and go ahead and rename it the Pinkshirt Defense, you know soft in all the right places."

There is always going to be a fan base that doesn't like the coaching staff, no matter who is in the position. A few disgruntled fans doesn't scare me at all. I remember when TO was being blasted as HC. Now many of those same naysayers think he is the Second Coming of Christ.

Well at one time Nebraska fans wanted Charlie McBride after the 83 orange bowl gone so I would take what fans say after a hard loss with a little bias.

Wow just read most of those Bo posts and they really can't stand him down there. I wonder if he has been up here as much as has been rumored if that played a toll on the D falling apart for LSU. Not a big motivator when perhaps your HC and DC both are rumored to be leaving...look what the distractons did for us. Certainly didn't help at all.

There is always going to be a fan base that doesn't like the coaching staff, no matter who is in the position. A few disgruntled fans doesn't scare me at all. I remember when TO was being blasted as HC. Now many of those same naysayers think he is the Second Coming of Christ.

You say that like he's not. <_<