Sorry you"re lost a coach

TuffTiger

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I think I'm gonna start rooting for Mizzou solely because of Tuff Tiger. I sincerely want to read anything and everything this guy would write after the Tigers took home a NC... good lord, I wouldn't need to get any new bathroom reading material for the rest of my life!

Keep on rockin, you crazy bastard :woo

:yeah

I'll tra ta xranslat whut u jes sad fore him:

Mebbe ah's alone in this, but ah reckon ah's gonna start rootin' fo' Mizzou solely on account o' of Tuff Tiger. ah sinsyarly be hankerin' t'read ennythin' an' ev'rythin' this hyar guy'd write af'er th' Tigers took home a NC... fine lo'd, ah w'dn't need t'git enny noo bathroom readin' material fo' th' ress of mah life!

Keep on rockin, yo' crazy bastard Yahoo

Don't you know the #1 and #2 spots in the BCS are cursed until the bowl games?? Don't get too cocky yet. Oklahoma is a much better team than Kansas is and of course you already know that. Did you see that beat down Oklahoma put on Ok State? Plus Sam Bradford looked good in the game. If anything has taught us this season is that being ranked #1 or #2 is not a sure thing. Especially if you get that #2 spot better start praying. lol.

Don't yo' knows th' #1 an' #2 spots in th' BCS is cursed until th' bowl games?? Don't git too cocky yet. Oklahoma is a much better team than Kansas is an' of course yo' already knows thet. Ju see thet beat down Oklahoma put on Ok State? Plus Zephaniah Bradfo'd looked fine in th' game. Eff'n ennythin' has taught us this hyar season is thet bein' ranked #1 o' #2 is not a sho'nuff thin'. Especially eff'n yo' git thet #2 spot better start prayin'. lol, ah reckon.

:rollin:rollin

That would have taken me an hour to figure how to put in all the typo's....

GBR!!!

I see you"re misurri tiger's gaved kansas you're best 'Tuff as Rain" to the jayhawks'.

Good luck against playing your best Tuff as rain that day for OU

May be the Huskers'' wil put on they're best GBR next days we play next year.'"

Th pickel on the lamma is me best Tuff as Rain :nanalama

Yours' best Mizzou Tuff as rains. :moreinteresting

Good- luck to this best GBR web to find a good coach for you"re team.

You seem to have many loyer fans an you shoudl have a best coach, I can"t tell you who to pick, but some one at NU will know how to do that.

I put a not on you"re Big 12 abouth my Tigers which you"re the first to know as Tough as Rain. Some of you"re wanted kansas to win against me, but that"s okay. I was for sure this is special year for my Tigers of MU.

Nect we have OU again an I will say: MU 35 OU 24.

Good luck to you"re new coach an maybe nect time you can pull for the Tigers an not those KU Jayhakw, but only you could know.

Tuff Tiger

MU number1 :moreinteresting

Thanks for the kind words, I think :wacko:

Seriously, I want MU to play in the BCS championship, locking OSU out. I think that OU is a little tough, though.

Also, you kind of make me laugh.

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I think I'm gonna start rooting for Mizzou solely because of Tuff Tiger. I sincerely want to read anything and everything this guy would write after the Tigers took home a NC... good lord, I wouldn't need to get any new bathroom reading material for the rest of my life!

I'll tra ta xranslat whut u jes sad fore him:

Mebbe ah's alone in this, but ah reckon ah's gonna start rootin' fo' Mizzou solely on account o' of Tuff Tiger. ah sinsyarly be hankerin' t'read ennythin' an' ev'rythin' this hyar guy'd write af'er th' Tigers took home a NC... fine lo'd, ah w'dn't need t'git enny noo bathroom readin' material fo' th' ress of mah life!

Keep on rockin, yo' crazy bastard Yahoo

Don't you know the #1 and #2 spots in the BCS are cursed until the bowl games?? Don't get too cocky yet. Oklahoma is a much better team than Kansas is and of course you already know that. Did you see that beat down Oklahoma put on Ok State? Plus Sam Bradford looked good in the game. If anything has taught us this season is that being ranked #1 or #2 is not a sure thing. Especially if you get that #2 spot better start praying. lol.

Don't yo' knows th' #1 an' #2 spots in th' BCS is cursed until th' bowl games?? Don't git too cocky yet. Oklahoma is a much better team than Kansas is an' of course yo' already knows thet. Ju see thet beat down Oklahoma put on Ok State? Plus Zephaniah Bradfo'd looked fine in th' game. Eff'n ennythin' has taught us this hyar season is thet bein' ranked #1 o' #2 is not a sho'nuff thin'. Especially eff'n yo' git thet #2 spot better start prayin'. lol, ah reckon.

:rollin:rollin

That would have taken me an hour to figure how to put in all the typo's....

GBR!!!

I was rooting for Mizzou against Kansas, but that was purely becuase I knew you had the better team. KU hasn't played anyone this year worth a sh#t and knew they would get run over. I wish you luck in the Big12 championship and in whatever bowl ya get to.

PS: I will probably be rooting for MU over OU also, but only because I don't want OSU in the NC...

Has anyone considered he is from from foreign country where learning English is not so common? He sorta sounds like a student I have from Thailand.

I thought MO played an INCREDIBLE game last night. They reminded me so much of NU in the glory days. EXPLOSIVE offense and tough as nails defense. Those guys are playing like we want our guys to play.

I live in Oklahoma and can't wait to see them STOMP on OU next Saturday. I will be on the job that night with my colleagues who either went to OU or teach at OU now. I just can't wait to see them have to deal with that team the way they are playing.

Missouri should play for the national title... and win.

B

I agree this guy is probably the best thing to ever happen to internet message boards. :thumbs

We all love Tuff Tiger here. To the new posters, don't rip on him, he's entertaining and doesn't rip our team! He may have typos and not make sense but his football heart is in the right place...

I agree this guy is probably the best thing to ever happen to internet message boards. :thumbs

We all love Tuff Tiger here. To the new posters, don't rip on him, he's entertaining and doesn't rip our team! He may have typos and not make sense but his football heart is in the right place...

Yes please dont flame him. He is "tough as rain" You know the sideways crap that shoots up your nose. Just look for some of the other topics he started. And that one when he went to the other board....man i forgot which...but it is some funny stuff. Soda out the nose funny.

We should make shirts.

TO

"Tough as Rain"

Good- luck to this best GBR web to find a good coach for you"re team.

You seem to have many loyer fans an you shoudl have a best coach, I can"t tell you who to pick, but some one at NU will know how to do that.

I put a not on you"re Big 12 abouth my Tigers which you"re the first to know as Tough as Rain. Some of you"re wanted kansas to win against me, but that"s okay. I was for sure this is special year for my Tigers of MU.

Nect we have OU again an I will say: MU 35 OU 24.

Good luck to you"re new coach an maybe nect time you can pull for the Tigers an not those KU Jayhakw, but only you could know.

Tuff Tiger

MU number1 :moreinteresting

Corn riding pickle salutes you TuffTiger :nanalama:nanalama

:nanalama

I totally agree with you. the guy is sincere . Dont knock him. he actually provided MUCH needed levity several times. I for one look forward to his posts.

Tuff as rain!!!