Mushberger - what an A$$hat

Syzygyone

During the MU KU game last night, did anyone notice how the A$$hat Muchberger start whining that schools needed to be more patient with coaches and pointed to Pinkle and Mangia as examples. Clearly intimated that NU had moved to quickly. Know it all Brent said the proper time frame was 5 years and that NU should have waited. Did anyone else notice that he also claimed Callahan's departure was due to the improvements shown by KU and MU!

They really ought to ban that moron for the airwaves.

Yeah I caught that. Ironically, Mizzou and Kansas both are coming off a run of mediocre seasons and are having a fairy-tale season right now. One season doesn't make you a good coach. If you ask me, all the right elements are in place at Mizzou and Kansas this year for them to have a good season. Lets see how well they do once one of those elements or "intangibles" are missing.

And oh yeah...Mush-bag-a-hole-berger is still an :asshat

During the MU KU game last night, did anyone notice how the A$$hat Muchberger start whining that schools needed to be more patient with coaches and pointed to Pinkle and Mangia as examples. Clearly intimated that NU had moved to quickly. Know it all Brent said the proper time frame was 5 years and that NU should have waited. Did anyone else notice that he also claimed Callahan's departure was due to the improvements shown by KU and MU!

They really ought to ban that moron for the airwaves.

I didn't like Musberger when he just did PBP but now that he adds such idiotic commentary while giving the PBP, I just turn the sound down. Can't stand his wardrobe either.

Yeah I caught that. Ironically, Mizzou and Kansas both are coming off a run of mediocre seasons and are having a fairy-tale season right now. One season doesn't make you a good coach. If you ask me, all the right elements are in place at Mizzou and Kansas this year for them to have a good season. Lets see how well they do once one of those elements or "intangibles" are missing.

It's too bad for you that most of the "intangibles" on both Mizzou and Kansas will still be around next year.

Brent Mussy is a dumba$$ and always has been...... I for one kind of agree that 4 years is not enough though..... I think BC should have gotten canned, but becuase of his attitude,not system.... If the next guy comes in with the RIGHT attitude, then he should be given at least 5 years.....

This firing was all about ATTITUDE of the coaches and players, not system.

Also, did anyone hear him say the Chase Daniels (yes, he kept calling him Daniels instead of Daniel) should be getting post-season awards when the Big 10 announces them next week..... the dumba$$ can't even figure out names or conferences..... he did correct his conference mistake, after Kirk nudged him..

It's too bad for you that most of the "intangibles" on both Mizzou and Kansas will still be around next year.

Didn't say they wouldn't. But it doesn't guarantee those "intangibles" will as productive.

Sounds like Brent was speaking the truth. What did he say that wasnt true?

Only true Huskers are allowed to have a opinion on the Huskers :sarcasm

GBR!!!

You mean myopic Kool Aid drinking Nebraska Football dominates every minute of my life Nebraska has to go 13-0 or I will die fans?

Thats the ones!!!! HEY wait a minute, I might be one of those :o

GBR!!! :)