Jet heads out to Baton Rouge

Just checked FlightAware.com and the plane is scheduled to go on to an Atlanta area airport. Any ideas on what this could mean?

25-Nov-2007 C25B/L Baton Rouge Metro (KBTR) Dekalb-Peachtree (KPDK) 05:00PM CST 07:01PM EST Scheduled

25-Nov-2007 C25B/L Baton Rouge Metro (KBTR) Fulton County (KFTY) 04:45PM CST 06:45PM EST Scheduled

25-Nov-2007 C25B/L Lincoln (KLNK) Baton Rouge Metro (KBTR) 01:14PM CST 03:10PM CST 1:56

Man, tough decisions already and we only have two confirmations so far.

I still have a hard time believing that Osborne would interview Gill and not offer the job to him.

What if Osborne is planning on interviewing Gill and not offering him THE job - but A job?

It's possible - we'll all just have to wait & see I guess.

I still have a hard time believing that Osborne would interview Gill and not offer the job to him.

What if Osborne is planning on interviewing Gill and not offering him THE job - but A job?

Wow, for some reason I didn't think of that. Could and I believe Gill would love to work with Osborne again

Action 3 News

Husker Coaching Search: Plane In Atlanta

A private plane owned by Norfolk Iron & Metal has flown from Lincoln to Baton Rouge, and from Baton Rouge to Atlanta Sunday. The Lincoln Journal Star is reporting that University of Nebraska Chancellor Harvey Perlman and interim Athletic Director Tom Osborne are on the twin-engine Cessna.

LSU Defensive Coordinator Bo Pelini boarded the plane in Baton Rouge. The eight-seater is scheduled to land at Atlanta's Fulton County airport at 7:52 EST.

Buffalo Head Coach Turner Gill is also set to interview for the Nebraska Job. Buffalo Athletic Director Warde Manuel offered his support for Gill, saying he's worked hard and deserves an opportunity to interview with Osborne.

Reported By: Matt Seigel

Wow, for some reason I didn't think of that. Could and I believe Gill would love to work with Osborne again

Could it be that Dr Tom is offering Gill a spot as Assistant HC and OC and Bo the HC job? Man that would be a great coaching combo I think. Gill to talk to the moms and dads about recruiting and Bo to mold them and light a fire under their butts! Just a thought