Does anybody else know this????

That Bo Pelini's wife and kids still live in Lincoln. I was just in Columbus, NE for my g/f's families thanksgiving and her aunt use to work for the University of Lincoln as part of the Athletic Department and she told me that she just chuckels about hearing all of these Bo sitings in Lincoln. I asked her is it because of all of the stupid rumors and stuff and she told me no, it's because Bo's wife and kids still live in Lincoln and their kids attend school in Lincoln.

Has anybody else heard this??? I believe her 110% because she should me her national championship ring that she got for being part of the athletic department and she showed me the 1988 Nebraska Defensive playbook that she got from John Melton.

I told my family this news right away Saturday night and they were shocked but they could believe it because Bo's wife said that she didn't like it at Baton Rouge and that she liked living in Lincoln. Anybody hear this at all???

LMFAO! :lol:

I am being dead serious. If anybody knew me as a person and my LOVE FOR HUSKER FOOTBALL you would believe me too. I'm not the type of person to make this sh*t up. I hear it from a very reliable source and i believe this person 110%. I'm not that type of person who's going to float around a rumor if i didn't believe it myself.....i don't get it when other people make up random bullsh*t and get off on it.

I could really careless if you guys don't believe me because I know that i'm not lying.

Yesterday your buddy the state trooper or security guard saw Pelini at the airport wearing a Husker hat or something like that.

Wow i didn't say airport but he saw him at Lincoln wearing a Husker hat. And to actually clarify on that he saw Bo last week not this week, i missed understood him (I'm deaf in my left ear). Hey if i'm wrong i'll actually come out and be man about it and i'll admit it. I won't be like IBR and hide in the closet or something i'll reply to my own post and apoligize to you guys. I'm not here to start bullsh*t rumors but if i hear something from a source that I know for a fact that wouldn't make this stuff up than i'll post it onto this site. I'm hear like everybody else trying to get some new information and I check up on this stuff on an hour basis. I love Husker football and it's my passion.

Like I said i'll be a man about being wrong and i'll address you guys about it. I'll take full responsibility for my actions.

I saw Bo yesterday hunting pheasant near Valentine with TO, Gill and Bob Kerry. Bo had bagged 2 nice roosters and Gill had 1. Bo had his trusty black lab Rufus on the hunt as well.

WOW.....why do some people have to be fricking pricks all the time????

Relax! That post wasnt directed towards you personally. It was in reference to all the speculation , sightings , inside information and rumors. Dont get so defensive. I'm on your side.

a few kernels of truth here from what I understand.... Pelini's formed many close friendships here, and Wife comes back to town often. Also understand that she HATES living in the south (LA in particular). Finally, I'm told that they're a very solid Catholic family, and would do anything to get the kids back into the Lincoln set of schools (for those of you who don't know, Lincoln is in an incredibly powerful Catholic diocese (sp?) nationally, with a rock solid school system). Any of you Catholics out there can embellish...

...if momma ain't happy...