Bo Pelini's salt water aquarium guy is a friend of mine...

Wow, I really like Husker football, and that is why I do this. However, why do you? Do you just like to make up stories? Are you frustrated with your current job? I suggest taking up creative writing. You may be able to make a career out of this. Now, I think you'll have to do a little better than this thread, but hey, I think you have promise.

And yes, I know I'm just bumping this moronic thread back to the top. But hey, they are all moronic threads in this forum now.

did you know that when you post BS rumors with absolutely no facts to support them on a web board, your chances of getting cancer and dying horribly with no-one to mourn your passing go up one bazillion percent?

it's true! i read it on the internet.

LATEST UPDATE:

My friend the salt water aquarium guy just text'd me to give me an update. What the Pelinis are debating is the deal about the live coral in the tank. Apparently this stuff is just real sensitive to temperature changes and your basic jossling around in a truck for 700-800 miles. I don't have any experience with the stuff so take that for what it's worth.

It could be that the lival coral just stays behind in Baton Rouge and they turn it back to the aquarium shop or simply find a new owner by running a simple classified advertisement on Craigslist. You guys might laugh at all this but people get real serious about pets - especially when you consider that coral is really kind of considered endangered I think and it's not good to mess with it.

Anyway, I wouldn't necessarily give up on Bo yet. It is very possible that they will arrive at a decision as soon as this weekend and then we can get this program back where it belongs.

hehe :)

OK guys...

several of you have emailed me fishing around for more info, but i'm not taking the bait. i know it's hard to filter through all of the b.s. floating around out there, but until i hear more from my guy, i'm not going to dive right in to a situation where i'm just feeding the frenzy.

i'll let you know more when it becomes available. but only if you're nice to me and don't publicly diss me on this board. Otherwise, i'm just keeping all of the inside knowledge to myself.

HERE'S THE LATEST:

THE DETAILS HAVE BEEN WORKED OUT. There is a climate controlled truck with air shocks that has been located in Augusta Georgia and can handle this aquarium. I forgot to tell you guys it's a 400 gallon tank. Right now it's just a matter of ensuring that there is a crew that has some salt water aquarium experience to handle the thing, but it looks like this is GOING TO HAPPEN!!

PELINI IS PROBABLY N - SHOULD BE OFFICIAL WITHIN THE NEXT 48!

OK guys...

several of you have emailed me fishing around for more info, but i'm not taking the bait. i know it's hard to filter through all of the b.s. floating around out there, but until i hear more from my guy, i'm not going to dive right in to a situation where i'm just feeding the frenzy.

i'll let you know more when it becomes available. but only if you're nice to me and don't publicly diss me on this board. Otherwise, i'm just keeping all of the inside knowledge to myself.

:clap:clap:worship:worship

This thread gets better and better.