Bo Pelini's salt water aquarium guy is a friend of mine...

from college, and he said Bo's wife called yesterday a.m. and asked if the salt water fish would survive a move of over 750 miles. Apparently they had finally gotten the aquarium established and even had some of those little creatures that eat gunk off of the other fish.

So take that for what it's worth.

I don't know much about aquariums, but the survival of these fish was apparently very important, and could query the deal with Pelini.

from college, and he said Bo's wife called yesterday a.m. and asked if the salt water fish would survive a move of over 750 miles. Apparently they had finally gotten the aquarium established and even had some of those little creatures that eat gunk off of the other fish.

OMG!!!!!!!! another one.

I don't know much about aquariums, but the survival of these fish was apparently very important, and could query the deal with Pelini.

This is classic! :thumbs:rollin:laughpound

THIS JUST IN:

My friend the aquarium dude text'd me and said that they had worked out a possible solution for the fish transport and that it was looking like a "go." The lady was pretty adamant that there be a salt water fish place in Lincoln to look after the aquarium once it is set up.

So give this another 24 hours. If Bo is announced, you can assume that they got the aquarium situated.