Got a new job today!!!!

I accepted a new position today with a local police department here in the Metro area. I can't freakin wait to start because it's going to be soooooo much better than the sheriff's office I work for right now. I'm trying to figure out when I'm going to turn my notice in to my department and start there at my new job. Great department with okay benefits, but it's a little bit of a paycut, but I can deal with it. The community is really growing and is going to double in size over the next few years. :thumbs

Congrats! My advice: Work out your end date and start date so you can have some down time between jobs. JMO.

Again congrats, good luck and be safe!

GO BIG RED!!!

Well I leave this Friday for vacation. My wife and I and her parents are going on a cruise to the eastern caribbean and I won't be back at work until December 14th. I was wondering if I should put my two weeks in now and use those 2 weeks as my vacation time or come back and work until like the 22nd or so and take Christmas off? What do you guys think?