Standing Behind The New Coach

Everyone has their own opinion about who should be hired and why. Personally I think it should be pellini, you probably think gill...whatever. In the end our opinion probably won't be important. The fact is that it is really important that all of nebraska supports whoever the next coach is. So even if your guy isn't hired, lets be sure to all give 100% support to who ever it is in the end. I think this alone will be the most impactful thing about next season. I think the atmosphere of the state will be the most important feature of the football program, if we act like we're gonna win every game, we'll do alot better than if we are all divided behind the new guy.

In summary...lets just all give 110% to whoever "he" is.

Everyone has their own opinion about who should be hired and why. Personally I think it should be pellini, you probably think gill...whatever. In the end our opinion probably won't be important. The fact is that it is really important that all of nebraska supports whoever the next coach is. So even if your guy isn't hired, lets be sure to all give 100% support to who ever it is in the end. I think this alone will be the most impactful thing about next season. I think the atmosphere of the state will be the most important feature of the football program, if we act like we're gonna win every game, we'll do alot better than if we are all divided behind the new guy.

:yeah

Well, I will put my name on this bandwagon early on, cause this makes sense. I haven't been able to watch the NU Games like I'd like to, but whenever possible I was listening to them over the internet, aka, right now I am in Iraq, so hard to see the games. I was only able to watch 2 games this year and one was Wake Forest and the CU game. As far as I am concerned, the new, Coach, whomever he maybe, needs to do two things first and formost:1st/ bring back that fire on the Defense that hasn't been truely lit since Solich left with Bo on D. :bonez :2nd/ Get NU rolling people over like they used too, I don't care what other people say, you have a QB that can throw the ball, but he better be able to run that ball in a run game (Gantz). They kid me about how NU used to be 3yards and a cloud of dust, but you know what, those three yards, you do that often enough, you will move down the field and score. That also keeps your defense off the field and were they belong, cheering on the Offense as it tears down the Opponents Defense. :w00t I just wish that Pederson had half a brain and not fired Solich, Lord was a decent QB, but he wasn't an able enough passer to make the defense honest, Gantz has proven that with a decent Defense that he could beat people with his arm, now imagine if we could get that ole Offensive line rolling like it used to, almost makes me want to spend my very hard earned dollars to go get some tickets for next year, depending on how they set-up the offense, which we'll know by the Red/White Game. If that happed, I think we'd almost be there. :restore GO, BIG RED

All anyone wants is a coach who will get decent players, teach them, and get the most out of them. We want players who try every game. We want a team that is respectable, not a joke. We want to look with pride on the guys who wear red, and we want the Blackshirts to be Blackshirts.

Any coach who can do that will get my support. :thumbs

I support Eric and DaveH who have said not to post this type of thread here but in Rumorville. Why do some of you ignore what they are telling you? I not here to represent them or to speak for them, but don't you think eventually they are going to ban those who refuse to follow the board rules? I'm just showing my respect and support for those who control this board. Why can't you do the same?

I support Eric and DaveH who have said not to post this type of thread here but in Rumorville. Why do some of you ignore what they are telling you? I not here to represent them or to speak for them, but don't you think eventually they are going to ban those who refuse to follow the board rules? I'm just showing my respect and support for those who control this board. Why can't you do the same?

I totally agree. I would never post in a thread like this. Shame on all of you who did. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

:madash

Sorry if I made a mistake on my 3rd every post here, lol. I wasn't trying to be an :asshat . I just want it were I can wear my Big red stuff with the pride I have in being from Nebraska without people thinking that I'm living in the past and that we are a joke now. I felt like this :bang the last year. Well, enough of me on my :boxosoap . If time permits between risking my neck in Bahgdad, will reread the forum rules, I appoligize for my ignorance. But Go Big Red!

Sorry if I made a mistake on my 3rd every post here, lol. I wasn't trying to be an :asshat . I just want it were I can wear my Big red stuff with the pride I have in being from Nebraska without people thinking that I'm living in the past and that we are a joke now. I felt like this :bang the last year. Well, enough of me on my :boxosoap . If time permits between risking my neck in Bahgdad, will reread the forum rules, I appoligize for my ignorance. But Go Big Red!

Hey you are serving our country so you get a Mulligan :thumbs You take care of yourself over there :restore

I concur! Nicely said.

We need to support our GBRS! :w00t

I concur! Nicely said.

We need to support our GBRS! :w00t

:yeah:restore:nanalama