Since we all know TO and Perlman were in Atlanta yesterday, is there any possibility he could have interviewed Petrino. He did a hella job at Louisville but is struggling in the NFL world. I know it has only been a year since Petrino entered the NFL, but could he be frustrated enough with all the prima donnas and be ready to come back to the college ranks. Its not like the cupboard is bare hear in Lincoln.

Since we all know TO and Perlman were in Atlanta yesterday, is there any possibility he could have interviewed Petrino. He did a hella job at Louisville but is struggling in the NFL world. I know it has only been a year since Petrino entered the NFL, but could he be frustrated enough with all the prima donnas and be ready to come back to the college ranks. Its not like the cupboard is bare hear in Lincoln.

He would be great, but I highly doubt he's interested.

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Patrino says he's happy in Atlanta.

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Last I heard he wasn't happy there???

You never truly know how a coach is feeling anymore. However i dont think it would hurt to atleast ask and see if we can get a foot in the door. As far as having to pay him somewhere around 3 mill to bring him in, who cares what it costs. I am of the view excellence is priceless and i believe we have the donors and the ability to foot the highest paid coach in the NCAA.

• 2 weeks later...

:bonez:steam:steam:bonez

So right 'Dozer this guy has turned out to be a bigger Jerk than 'I'm not going to Alabama' Saban. Sometimes I have trouble with taking people at their word. The world I grfew up in "Your word was your bond and who you were. Lie once and you were a liar forever. Unfortunately this is not the rule today.

>>>T_O_B

So right 'Dozer this guy has turned out to be a bigger Jerk than 'I'm not going to Alabama' Saban. Sometimes I have trouble with taking people at their word. The world I grfew up in "Your word was your bond and who you were. Lie once and you were a liar forever. Unfortunately this is not the rule today.

>>>T_O_B

It was remarkable the way the Falcon players spoke about Petrino, calling him a quitter, challenging his manhood, etc. It was shameful the way he jumped ship on them. I am glad it wasn't Nebraska who lured him away...Arkansas will have a stigma attached to them on this whole incident as well. Their fans will never know when Petrino will do this again for a better job.

It was remarkable the way the Falcon players spoke about Petrino, calling him a quitter, challenging his manhood, etc. It was shameful the way he jumped ship on them. I am glad it wasn't Nebraska who lured him away...Arkansas will have a stigma attached to them on this whole incident as well. Their fans will never know when Petrino will do this again for a better job.

He does it pretty much every year of his head coaching career. Even though he hasn't taken a new job every year, it is confirmed that he has at least interviewed for a new job.