Why all the interest in Bo? I just don't get it. This is the same guy who got his butt handed to him vs K-State in 2003 and then tries and beat up the 90 year old coach after the game? This guy has not really shown that much has he. He was a better DC than Craig B but how hard is that?

Do you guys really want this whiner to be the face of the program? The guy cries because K-State ran up the score on us. Well news flash, it is not K-States job to stop them from scoring it was Bo job to do that. He did not get it done and now he was going to attack an old man over it? That may be the fire you like to see from your DC but not your head man.

And if bo was so great why is LSU letting him go without a fight? He coached here 2 years and people think he is from Nebraska or something. I lost interest after Billy C was hired and I will lose interest again for another 4 years if they hire Bo :madash

First time post on this board. Did not know this board was around until a week ago. Again, I have had no interest since the pro coach took over. New what was going to happen and did not care to see it or talk about it.

Benard/Formerfan is that you??!!! :ahhhhhhhh On a serious note...many on this board are leery of new comers who's first set of posts are started in the coaching rumors section. We have had a lot of :asshat in the past come on here with different names with their entire motivation being to start crap. That is all. ;) Welcome to the recent roller coaster ride aka "The Nebraska Coaching Search".

Well Peleni has an integrity issue that is for sure given all that went down after he left here the first time. I gotta think that was brought up in the meeting and also why TO talked to Frank.

I called it THE PLAN on another post but I hope this is all done next week. While I hope TOS makes the right choice I hope this don't drag on to much longer.

:boxosoap

Well Peleni has an integrity issue that is for sure given all that went down after he left here the first time. I gotta think that was brought up in the meeting and also why TO talked to Frank.

I called it THE PLAN on another post but I hope this is all done next week. While I hope TOS makes the right choice I hope this don't drag on to much longer.

:boxosoap

First post here and I love the boards. What integrity issue are you talking about, as I wasn't around many message boards four years ago and my information was limited. Thanks.

Why all the interest in Bo? I just don't get it. This is the same guy who got his butt handed to him vs K-State in 2003 and then tries and beat up the 90 year old coach after the game? This guy has not really shown that much has he. He was a better DC than Craig B but how hard is that?

Do you guys really want this whiner to be the face of the program? The guy cries because K-State ran up the score on us. Well news flash, it is not K-States job to stop them from scoring it was Bo job to do that. He did not get it done and now he was going to attack an old man over it? That may be the fire you like to see from your DC but not your head man.

And if bo was so great why is LSU letting him go without a fight? He coached here 2 years and people think he is from Nebraska or something. I lost interest after Billy C was hired and I will lose interest again for another 4 years if they hire Bo :madash

So you dont like BO but you have yet to say who you think would be a good coach for us... 6 years ago as an DC he had his issue with Snyder, that was 6 years ago, so dont you think maybe just maybe he has grown a little bit?? Plus again he was the DC not the head coach things change a little when your the man in charge.. BO brings fire to this team that we lacked this year.. We give him a chance to show what he's got an if it doesnt work out then it doesnt and we move on.. Thats better then bringin a husker legend in an if he fails then his legency is forever gone.. Will Bo make some more mistakes hell yes he will but I think he will learn from them.. Unlike you I will back whoever TO picks no matter if I agree with it or not cause I am a true Husker fan and just because I dont like a coach doesnt mean I as you said it "Lose Interest"!! True fans stick by there team!!!!!

BO has not changed.

Bo most likely will be fired by LSU if he does not get the job. He will not be the Head Coach at LSU, they feel he is not ready under any circumstance. He has authority problems. He has been passed over for few lesser Head Coaching jobs, for a reason. One most likely being the Gloves. If you can not control your wife, how can you control 100 plus kids.

He did more than just yell at Snyder, personally I have no problem with that.

But his defense here ranked pretty good, until he faced talent. When that happened he got beat and beat bad, very close to the points given up by KC. His defenses are good but until they run into talent, not so good.

But there are other problems that involve his ethics after departuren that continued for nearly a year while at Oklahoma.

We all seem to overlook them or are to new to know about them.

Unfortunately or fortunately we do not control his hiring. A very smart man that is fair and honest will. I trust he will do the right thing. The future of this program rides very heavily on who ever is hired. I just want the best out there. Bo Pelini is not even close.

BO has not changed.

Bo most likely will be fired by LSU if he does not get the job. He will not be the Head Coach at LSU, they feel he is not ready under any circumstance. He has authority problems. He has been passed over for few lesser Head Coaching jobs, for a reason. One most likely being the Gloves. If you can not control your wife, how can you control 100 plus kids.

He did more than just yell at Snyder, personally I have no problem with that.

But his defense here ranked pretty good, until he faced talent. When that happened he got beat and beat bad, very close to the points given up by KC. His defenses are good but until they run into talent, not so good.

But there are other problems that involve his ethics after departuren that continued for nearly a year while at Oklahoma.

We all seem to overlook them or are to new to know about them.

Unfortunately or fortunately we do not control his hiring. A very smart man that is fair and honest will. I trust he will do the right thing. The future of this program rides very heavily on who ever is hired. I just want the best out there. Bo Pelini is not even close.

If you can not control your wife, how can you control 100 plus kids

CONTROL YOUR WIFE, EXCUSE ME, she is a person, I'm pretty sure she thinks for herself, unless of course he married a robot. My husband doesn't control me, doesn't even want to try to. I'm my own person and NO ONE tells me what to do, say or think, so why should Bo CONTROL his wife

If your husband was a coach at a major program, would you put on display on national televison

FU SP. I highly doubt it.

Trust me that is haunting Mr. Pelini every time he sets in front of an AD.

It shows what his true feelings were, she just echoed them.

Control may not have been the right word. But I highly doubt you would have done anything like that.

If your husband was a coach at a major program, would you put on display on national televison

Control may not have been the right word. But I highly doubt you would have done anything like that.

I wouldn't have done something like that, out of respect for my husband. But there is no way he would have been able to stop me if I wanted to. They got screwed, I have a hard time believing that short of winning the NC that solich would have gotten to stay and pud knew it. So they up rooted their families and moved here and then had to uproot them again. I would have been have been extremely upset in that situation also, and may not have put in on my gloves, but someone would have known my disappointment.

Being in Baton Rouge I don't know what happened. Could you please fill me in. Thanks

So you dont like BO but you have yet to say who you think would be a good coach for us... 6 years ago as an DC he had his issue with Snyder, that was 6 years ago, so dont you think maybe just maybe he has grown a little bit?? Plus again he was the DC not the head coach things change a little when your the man in charge.. BO brings fire to this team that we lacked this year.. We give him a chance to show what he's got an if it doesnt work out then it doesnt and we move on.. Thats better then bringin a husker legend in an if he fails then his legency is forever gone.. Will Bo make some more mistakes hell yes he will but I think he will learn from them.. Unlike you I will back whoever TO picks no matter if I agree with it or not cause I am a true Husker fan and just because I dont like a coach doesnt mean I as you said it "Lose Interest"!! True fans stick by there team!!!!!

I disagree completely. Nebraska can't afford anther four year "trial run" on a coach. Are you hearing yourself? Give him a chance?? If it doesn't work out we'll move on?!?! The purpose of the search is to discern which person is THE right guy for the job. If the best we can do is find a guy who MIGHT be a good head coach, then we have problems. How can you make such a luke warm statement about someone and then say that he should be the head coach? The questions that surround Pelini are, in my opinion, all the information I need. If we give him a chance, his first chance, at being head coach and it doesn't work out, then we will be be looking at nearly a decade of bad football in Lincoln.

Also, to not hire Turner Gill because of his legacy makes absolutely no sense. First of all, it is HIS legacy, not anyone else's. If he wants to put it on the line, then that is his decision. If protecting his legacy was most important, then he wouldn't interview for the position. I'm not saying that Gill's legacy is a reason to hire him either, just that it shouldn't be held against him.