Tom Osborne Man Or Machine

It has become obvious to me that this man cares more about this team then i ever thought. He is more then a great coach with a winning record. I believe he is going above and beyond what he is needed to do. Going on the recruting trail while on coaching search. I honestly have pretty up spirits about next year. If TO is out recruting i believe more people will follow him back to nebraska because of who he is and what he has done.

P.S. I have tried to be better at my spelling, sentence structure, and punctuation. I hope you appreciate this.

Ben

I wish that we could give a sense of what he is to the recruits...if they had any idea about TO, and the passion that people have for this program, they would sign on in a minute.

I think the really cool thing about Nebraska is that the players are cared for as people, they are not just entering a big machine that only looks at them as parts of a bigger machine.

This must be easier than politics. His personality is so anti-politician. He stopped by the office to talk to us about his platform when he was running for Governor. I liked what he said, but he looked really old and tired.

Football is second nature for him so it is likely easier to get back into the groove. Hopefully, he will get some young bucks to take over the coaching and AD positions so he doesn't wear himself down running around the country. He deserves lots of years watching football at his leisure in the Osborne family skybox (that the University should give them).

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Some day in Heaven, Bear Bryant, John Wooden, Joe Paterno and Tom Osborne will sit at the same table. It won't have to be a big table because this is a very exclusive club and there are no prospective members in sight.

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Yeha right, Like Joe Paterno will ever die. :) Devaney will be at the bar telling stories.