Pelini for Nebraska or Michigan as DC?

Unfotunately you are probly talking about one of the BCS championship game participants. Not to bad of a team, but I get what you are saying.

Yeah. This has been a really, really bad year in college football.

Bad?

Or ingenious?

It was very bad having to see Nebraska break a few records in futility, but I wouldn't trade seeing Michigan lose to Appy State or Notre Dame lose to just about anybody.

I wouldn't want EVERY year to be like this, but in some ways..It was fun.

Add,

Supposedly they do not get along that well. His problems are with management, more so than the fan base.

I doubt Miles will ask him to follow, but I think the likelyhood of MIles going to Michigan are slight to.

link? reference? i have never heard this before.......anyone else have anything to substantiate this claim??

I don't have a link, I read it somewhere quite awhile back. Just after the start of football season. Something regarding one of the defensive players being in trouble, Coach Pelini had differing ideas about how it should have been handled. The story mentioned there had been other confrontations before.

But if you know Pelini he is confrontational. Miles knew that going in so it may not be a problem. Blow off steam and it is over for some people.

And I have heard it on other boards, but again with no link. Sorry I can not provide it for you.