Pelini for Nebraska or Michigan as DC?

Add,

Supposedly they do not get along that well. His problems are with management, more so than the fan base.

I doubt Miles will ask him to follow, but I think the likelyhood of MIles going to Michigan are slight to.

Interesting skers.. I can see how that would make sense.

Junior - Isnt part of the problem at Michigan the DC, b/c he cannot stop a spread option game plan? I wouldnt have expected him becoming a HC candidate. But it could be true.

I don't know because I really haven't followed Michigan at all. When ESPN was talking about our 2 finalists, they went on a rant about the BCU being happy that Gill is one of the final two. From this rant, they went on to point out that the Michigan DC who is black might have a chance of becoming a HC somewhere. I have no idea whether or not Michigan's D was any good this year.

They had major problems with the spread offenses. Ohio State ran a standard offense. Those coments were made during game day by Howard. He thought they would play well against Ohio State for that reason.

Holtz made coments about how hard it was to stop and it overcame talent desparity.

What ever happens we better get someone that can figure it out. I think we are going to be seeing a lot more of it next year.