Pelini for Nebraska or Michigan as DC?

It has been suggested that Pelini may be out at LSU no matter what happens. If Miles does get the job at Michigan would Pelini follow him there? Or would he really want to come back to Nebraska to be DC again? Going to Michigan would be another big name program he could pad the resume with. Just a thought...

I cannot believe Bo would ever come here as DC again. He's not going to take a coordinator job at a school that passed him over not once, but twice for the head coaching job.

It has been suggested that Pelini may be out at LSU no matter what happens. If Miles does get the job at Michigan would Pelini follow him there? Or would he really want to come back to Nebraska to be DC again? Going to Michigan would be another big name program he could pad the resume with. Just a thought...

I would think Miles would ask him to work with him at Michigan. It is possible that a new LSU coach might want to keep him too.

just to clarify, I believe those who have suggested that he is going to be 'out' no matter what have to do with a number of things. a) he could be the head coach at Nebraska B) he could be the head coach somewhere else c) if Les Miles is no longer the LSU coach, a new head coach may not retain the entire staff.

contray to what you may read on Tiger Droppings, I don't think his job is in any kind of jeopardy. Since he has been a coordinator at LSU, his team is 34-6.

I believe Bo is an Ohio guy right...so going to Michigan is not an option. :)