Gill and elder Kiffin are N

I just spoke with someone close to the situation involving the new coach at NU. Under a condition of anonymity this individual says Gill is the new coach and Gill is looking to bring Monte Kiffin in as DC.

My source, who is Bob Devaney's ghost, told me you're an :asshat

Although I don't agree with belittling people and their sources.........this was a funny ass post. :rollin

I just spoke with someone close to the situation involving the new coach at NU. Under a condition of anonymity this individual says Gill is the new coach and Gill is looking to bring Monte Kiffin in as DC.

:bang Lol. Why would Kiffin leave the NFL for the same position in college. Another bad rumor.

From the conversation i had, what i understand Monte is close to retirement and would rather finish his career teaching kids and helping the University he loves than dealing with NFL players.

:bang Lol. Why would Kiffin leave the NFL for the same position in college. Another bad rumor.

From what i understand Monte is close to retirement and would rather finish his career teaching kids and helping the University he loves than dealing with NFL players.

I would definately take him as our defensive coordinator. :thumbs

Was your dog also in a kennel next to T.O's dog?

My golden retriever says his dog lies. :sarcasm

This dog don't hunt.

from what i understand, his contract is up and the end of the year and they are not planning on renewing it, so NU would be perfect for him.

My source, who is Bob Devaney's ghost, told me you're an :asshat

Although I don't agree with belittling people and their sources.........this was a funny ass post. :rollin

:yeah

Reading these are better then watching Comedy Central!

Your quote sounds fishy like your avatar. Mr. Graduate Assistant, according to HuskerPedia.