OSBORNE'S SON CONFIRMS IT'S TURNER GILL!!!!!!!

My friend works at Osborne's son's Husker store in Lincoln. He opened up a box in the stockroom to put out new merchandise and inside were t-shirts that said "All in the Family" and there's a picture of Devaney, Osborne and Turner Gill on front, and on the back of the shirt, it says "Welcome Back Turner".

His boss came in and saw that he opened the box, and told him, "This gets out to NOBODY." Boss took the 3 boxes of shirts and put them in the back of his car.

Take it for what it's worth--- I believe it!!!!!!

--Ted

My friend works at Osborne's son's Husker store in Lincoln. He opened up a box in the stockroom to put out new merchandise and inside were t-shirts that said "All in the Family" and there's a picture of Devaney, Osborne and Turner Gill on front, and on the back of the shirt, it says "Welcome Back Turner".

His boss came in and saw that he opened the box, and told him, "This gets out to NOBODY." Boss took the 3 boxes of shirts and put them in the back of his car.

--Ted

Idiot -- either post your prediction, or keep your BS, stupid stories to yourself.

--Ted

As the spanish say.....

Ca-Ca.

:wtf

--Ted

Well lookie there. Another "bull sh#t" story! Do you think Dr Tom's son is that stupid to risk his father's integrity by creating some stupid shirts? :asshat