OSBORNE'S SON CONFIRMS IT'S TURNER GILL!!!!!!!

1st of all this is BS for two reasons --

1. Mike would never let this happen - my company works extremely close to him and I know he would never allow this.

2. Even if the shirts got out -- what's to say it is not referring to the AD job. This is in conjunction with the theory that Perlman went with Tom so that he could interview Turner for the AD job not a HC position.

Interesting rumor, I'll give you that, but if that were the case - our company would know by now. We were the first outside of Lincoln/Omaha with the T.O. shirts once he was named AD.

My friend works at Osborne's son's Husker store in Lincoln. He opened up a box in the stockroom to put out new merchandise and inside were t-shirts that said "All in the Family" and there's a picture of Devaney, Osborne and Turner Gill on front, and on the back of the shirt, it says "Welcome Back Turner".

His boss came in and saw that he opened the box, and told him, "This gets out to NOBODY." Boss took the 3 boxes of shirts and put them in the back of his car.

Take it for what it's worth--- I believe it!!!!!!

--Ted

ted dibiase

2291.jpg

i call BS.

Not that I believe this at all, but I did hear from a former player (about a week ago) who played for TO and is now a major donor, that Turner was a done deal and that they were already putting together a marketing plan to promote the new coach etc. It so happens that the plan revolved around the theme "Its All in the Family". I only throw this out there because the shirts supposedly said that as well.......

Personally I don't really think anyone knows what TO is thinking...............

I'm not buying it till I hear it from TO's mouth..... But I love the idea of Turner.

If your into believing the rumors, according to another rumor post It will be announced monday says Sugerbutt and her husband. See below......

XXXXXX, (you don’t get to know my name, sorry)

there is going to be a press conference on monday for the coach anouncement.

they have someone form back east and they will be bringing him in for the

conference. don't know if it's pellini or gill.

love ya,

XXXXX

:w00t

My friend works at Osborne's son's Husker store in Lincoln. He opened up a box in the stockroom to put out new merchandise and inside were t-shirts that said "All in the Family" and there's a picture of Devaney, Osborne and Turner Gill on front, and on the back of the shirt, it says "Welcome Back Turner".

His boss came in and saw that he opened the box, and told him, "This gets out to NOBODY." Boss took the 3 boxes of shirts and put them in the back of his car.

--Ted

Hehe if this were true, you'd have just back-stabbed your friend-- if only the manager, lil' O, and your friend know about this, the rat would be pretty obvious ;)

--Ted

Idiot -- either post your prediction, or keep your BS, stupid stories to yourself.

This is the second time that mjmartin1970 has engaged in personal attacks against members. His account is suspended for seven days.

--Ted

This is one of the best fake rumors we've had in a while. A nice departure from the "relative of a relative of a girlfriend of a coworker" template. I thought the T-shirt was a great literary device, and original, too!

--Ted

This is one of the best fake rumors we've had in a while. A nice departure from the "relative of a relative of a girlfriend of a coworker" template. I thought the T-shirt was a great literary device, and original, too!

With all these Hollywood writers on strike, you would think that some of the posters on here with their BS "my sources say" stories, they could get some work!

--Ted

Which of the tons of Husker stores in Lincoln does Mike own? Is it a chain?

No seriosuly, I moved away like 20 years ago so I don't know.

Even if all this is true, someone can make whatever T-shirt they want to make. Sure its a risk to print a bunch of shirts off before something happens, but they always have those national championship shirts done ahead of time. I wouldn't be surprised if there are people that have printed out a bunch of pelini shirts too

With all these Hollywood writers on strike, you would think that some of the posters on here with their BS "my sources say" stories, they could get some work!

If you can do better, show us how it's done. If you don't like them, nobody is forcing you to read them.

First off I don't feel the need to post a bunch of crap on a board to try and get a rise out of everyone. But hey, to each his own!