OSBORNE'S SON CONFIRMS IT'S TURNER GILL!!!!!!!

My friend works at Osborne's son's Husker store in Lincoln. He opened up a box in the stockroom to put out new merchandise and inside were t-shirts that said "All in the Family" and there's a picture of Devaney, Osborne and Turner Gill on front, and on the back of the shirt, it says "Welcome Back Turner".

His boss came in and saw that he opened the box, and told him, "This gets out to NOBODY." Boss took the 3 boxes of shirts and put them in the back of his car.

Take it for what it's worth--- I believe it!!!!!!

--Ted

ted dibiase

2291.jpg

i call BS.

At least he picked a "wrestler" from Omaha.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN he is not gonna be tha coach ill tell you why,he seems happy at buffalo and the players seem to like him why would you wanna mess that up?? If nebraska did the shitt to me that happened to him i knoe i wouldnt come back i dont care how much money was thrown at mes it was wrong what callahan did to him

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN he is not gonna be tha coach ill tell you why,he seems happy at buffalo and the players seem to like him why would you wanna mess that up?? If nebraska did the shitt to me that happened to him i knoe i wouldnt come back i dont care how much money was thrown at mes it was wrong what callahan did to him

The operative words are "what Callahan did". He's gone. Pud is gone. Gill would come back if offered.

The operative words are "what Callahan did". He's gone. Pud is gone. Gill would come back if offered.

Still dont matter bro lol you cant change the past besides if hes happy where hes at leave him theirs give him a chance and see if he is a good coach and let him build that football program up i mean pplz bitch that theirs not enough black coaches in college football and sh#t and it seems to me the good black coaches that do coach dont get respect for what they do so let him stay theirs and build that program up

YOU'VE ALL BEEN FOOLED!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT PELINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend at the Husker shop told me today that his boss couldn't stop laughing about the fake reports!! He said that his dad intended to hire Gill the whole time and only gave Pelini an interview to satisfy some of the boosters! Pelini is going to be paid a head coaches salary to be the defensive coordinator. Gill will be head coach. Gerry Gdowski will be the offensive coordinator.

Call me what you want, but I'm naming my source: my friend Matt Winslow-- who works for Osborne's son.