Pelini Hired as coach

What IBR seems to have missed is that there have been so many rumors over the last month that know "I have inside knowledge" story is credible anymore. I will admit I got snookered, I wish others would as well. The only time it will be fact is when TO announces it in a press conference and the new coach is introduced. Until then everything is rumor and hearsay. That includes the ESPN stories as well.

:restore

Then don't read it. Take it for what it's worth. Some people here might be happy to know that I heard the same thing ESPN reported. I didn't even know ESPN reported it when I went on here.

Don't read it if you don't want to. And bash me if you want I don't care either way.

I also can give you the contract details and also which assistants he already said he would keep but you would shout BS anyway.

Best of luck haters. I won't bash you for your great views of BC rules and IBR is dumb.

I don't suppose Charlie McBride is coming on staff is he? I seem to remember he was supposed to be our interim head coach. Whoops.

And please, everyone here knows how much you care. It's almost sad how much you care. You cried like a girl when someone dared question half your bullsh#t from ealier in the season. Even if you have info––which you don't, else you'd post it––I think I speak for most when I say we could give a sh#t. In two to three days we'll know everything you claim to know.

Sorry son, the well has dried up. Best pack up your wagon and try and hawk your goods in the next town. And don't refer to yourself in third person.

X

"It is not my information they fear, but my divine powers."

300-3-727700.jpg

Then don't read it. Take it for what it's worth. Some people here might be happy to know that I heard the same thing ESPN reported. I didn't even know ESPN reported it when I went on here.

Don't read it if you don't want to. And bash me if you want I don't care either way.

I also can give you the contract details and also which assistants he already said he would keep but you would shout BS anyway.

Best of luck haters. I won't bash you for your great views of BC rules and IBR is dumb.

I don't suppose Charlie McBride is coming on staff is he? I seem to remember he was supposed to be our interim head coach. Whoops.

And please, everyone here knows how much you care. It's almost sad how much you care. You cried like a girl when someone dared question half your bullsh#t from ealier in the season. Even if you have info––which you don't, else you'd post it––I think I speak for most when I say we could give a sh#t. In two to three days we'll know everything you claim to know.

Sorry son, the well has dried up. Best pack up your wagon and try and hawk your goods in the next town. And don't refer to yourself in third person.

X

300-3-727700.jpg

X , the more I read your posts the more I like you. You shoot strait.

X

300-3-727700.jpg

That hits the nail on the head right there. Nicely done. You said everything I was thinking towards this clown without using some of the words I was thinking of

Bo Pelini will coach his last game at LSU tomorrow and will announce at a press conference the next days that he will not be coaching the bowl game. He will start Monday as the new coach. Confirming what ESPN said. Not sure when ESPN said this but I got a call at 8:50 Lincoln time.

Seriously though, you said this after about 10 posts which said the same thing.

Bo Pelini will coach his last game at LSU tomorrow and will announce at a press conference the next days that he will not be coaching the bowl game. He will start Monday as the new coach. Confirming what ESPN said. Not sure when ESPN said this but I got a call at 8:50 Lincoln time.

Hmmmm... I can feel the love in this board! He! He! He!

I'm voicing my opinion based on what i've seen in here in regards to Pelini being hired.

Come on people... why give IBR such a hard time? I seem to remember just less than a month ago everybody giving IBR a huge pat on the back for posting PUD being fired before it was public? Most people posting after it was announced were saying how they wouldn't doubt IBR ever again? Now the extreme opposite being posted, before you even allow what IBR has posted to pan out is quite irresponsible! If you didn't post in response to IBR's prior PUD posting, whether positively or negatively, or if you weren't one of those who gave IBR an "Atta Boy" afterwards, doesn't matter!! What matters is, you stay cordial and nice until there's a reason not to be cordial or nice, which logic would say, is after we know for sure if what IBR has said is true or false! If he didn't get it right, then by all means... call him on it however you want, but until then, all this hostile posting really degrades the quality of the board!?

Unless Tom O called you I won't believe anything until the ACTUAL news comes out. You may be completely correct but as far as I'm concerned this is all just a rumor. Someone on the main football board tried to say that Pelini was the coach too. I'm waiting for that one to come here as well. BSPN started this rumor last night. Same source that said Tuberville was going to Arkansas. I'm a Missouri girl-you gotta 'show me' before I'll believe any of this buzz.

X

300-3-727700.jpg

Couldn't agree more, nicely put. We'll know in a day or two, and I refuse to kiss someone's ass that claims to have inside info. f#*k that.

X

300-3-727700.jpg

Couldn't agree more, nicely put. We'll know in a day or two, and I refuse to kiss someone's ass that claims to have inside info. f#*k that.

Dude, Tourette's guy died few months back.. just FYI.

No hater here but I have to say this is a little late. You either knew something or got lucky on the first couple. Then all of Husker Nation waited with baited breath for the next IBR report. Then that last prediction didn't quite pan out.

IBR you have a short window to redeem yourself (if you want, you may not give a flying duck) by revealing the information that you claim in your post above. Give us the contract details, who stays, and who goes. If it comes true you are once again IBR "Big Red Nostradamus" if not you are no different than any of the other tools putting BS rumors out there.

That's my chalenge IBR!

SUPERBUNNY

X

300-3-727700.jpg

Dude, Tourette's guy died few months back.. just FYI.

Didn't know that, he probably won't get the job then.

Thanks for posting I bleed Red, as you will find out all of the Pelini supporters will come out and thank you profusely for your updates. All of the anti pelini supporters will call you a liar and label all your posts rumors because they still are under the dillusion that Osborne will name Gill, Johnson or anybody else not named Pelini coach. Get over i people Pelini is coming back to claim the position that should have been his 4 years ago. We are damn lucky he didn't get picked up by another school the last 4 years and don't give me the well nobody else thinks he's a good coach comment, they just don't know what talent and potential is, its a good thing Osborne does :bonez