If its Bo NU messed up

NU is gonna be kicking itself in a few years when Gill is at a major BCS school. I dont get how anyone could think Pelini is the better candidate.

pregunta por favor? Are you going to support the new coach if it is Pelini or are you going to be an asswipe like half of the husker fans the last time a head coach was hired? Because a coach might bebetter if he has the fan support behind him. Or are you going to be a little bitch and whine that your precious wasn't hired. FYI, I'm not a Pelini fan either but I'm sick and tired of little stupid sh*ts bitching if they don't get their way. If you are going to bitch and moan go support Iowa St.

Go Cyclones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow a guy questions a hire and gets called(indirectly) a "little bitch". Clearly an example of one of the "greatest fans in America" label being lived up to. :bonez

What is your major malfunction? You come on here and rip on Osborne yesterday , and rip on our fans today , while all along you're a ISU fan! Get lost! Actually , I see your time here being short lived. :asshat

TD Tennessee, did anyone catch the stat showing Bo's "D" giving up 37 points per game their last two games.

that is kind of what scares me

and that is with amazing talent at LSU

NU is not that talented

Did either of you listen to the part where they talked about all of the injuries LSU had over that span?

Sheesh!! It's like you're only listening to half the conversation, people!

TD Tennessee, did anyone catch the stat showing Bo's "D" giving up 37 points per game their last two games.

Dig deeper...how many of those points were in OT or given up by special teams? The numbers on the surface do not always reflect reality. Now, with that said, I have not looked at the numbers myself but suspect that is the case with some of those points.

One of those games went into triple-OT, so that stat is very misleading. If you just count what was done in regulaton that stat is more like 26pts per game

But I do think Bo has saw this coming for some time and has likely been coaching distracted. We've seen it before from outgoing coordinators like Richt and Mike Stoops.

Dig deeper...how many of those points were in OT or given up by special teams? The numbers on the surface do not always reflect reality. Now, with that said, I have not looked at the numbers myself but suspect that is the case with some of those points.

Does defensive stats no longer count in OT? I would think if you had this great defense, that OT is the time to step it up not lay down.

Does defensive stats no longer count in OT? I would think if you had this great defense, that OT is the time to step it up not lay down.

I was suggesting that because of the shortened field, points are more easily given up.

I dont see how you could think Gill is. Hes been a head coach for 1-2 years and is a former husker. Bo has proven he has the ability to get teams to play for him and at the beggining of the year was aid to be one of the top HC canidates. Stop complaing, youd complain abot Gill if he was hired. Get used to it Bo is our coach if you dont like it go root for Iowa State.

NU is gonna be kicking itself in a few years when Gill is at a major BCS school. I dont get how anyone could think Pelini is the better candidate.

We can allways hire Bill callahan again :lol:

I believe Gill best candidate, I do not believe these reports but it should be said Bo's D avg 14.5 pts per game while at NU

Are you watching the game?

The perfect D was called, the guy just didn't make the play. Zone blitz, d-end drops right into the path of the receiver, ball goes off of d-ends hands and into the receivers hands, touchdown. I don't think that can be blamed on the coordinator. I'm not saying that some things this entire season can't, just not this particular play. I personally believe he has done a great job this year when you look at the injuries they have had.

no if it's bo NU messed up because we got us a coach who's not going to work out here. anyone want to season tickets? cuz i sure as hell don't need to watch that crap.