If its Bo NU messed up

NU is gonna be kicking itself in a few years when Gill is at a major BCS school. I dont get how anyone could think Pelini is the better candidate.

pregunta por favor? Are you going to support the new coach if it is Pelini or are you going to be an asswipe like half of the husker fans the last time a head coach was hired? Because a coach might bebetter if he has the fan support behind him. Or are you going to be a little bitch and whine that your precious wasn't hired. FYI, I'm not a Pelini fan either but I'm sick and tired of little stupid sh*ts bitching if they don't get their way. If you are going to bitch and moan go support Iowa St.

That is very true but I honestly think that Gill is a safer hire based on the fact that he has been a HC before, he has been in lincoln forever and knows the expectations, and there is something about Bo that didnt get him the many other jobs he was considered for last year.

In a way NU is getting a guy who MSU and many other inferior schools passed over.

NU is gonna be kicking itself in a few years when Gill is at a major BCS school. I dont get how anyone could think Pelini is the better candidate.

So is this what it's going to be like if it is Bo? Half of the people are going to start bagging on him before he even has a chance to put a field on the team? Pelini wan't my first choice, I was hoping for Johnson or Kelly, but if Pelini is Osborne's choice, I'm going to support Nebraska like I've been doing for over 30 years. At least I know one thing about the team Pelini will put out there, there will be a hell of a lot more emotion and fire in the players than we saw out of Callahan's team this year.

My choice has been Pelini with Gill as Assistant Head Coach and a great recruiter. I think it can happen. Have no clue if it will ... but I want Gill on board. He will instill the tradition, Pelini will be the defensive mind and another great recruiter and motivator.

I hope we get it done ... hopefully!

Mark

So is this what it's going to be like if it is Bo? Half of the people are going to start bagging on him before he even has a chance to put a field on the team? Pelini wan't my first choice, I was hoping for Johnson or Kelly, but if Pelini is Osborne's choice, I'm going to support Nebraska like I've been doing for over 30 years. At least I know one thing about the team Pelini will put out there, there will be a hell of a lot more emotion and fire in the players than we saw out of Callahan's team this year.

That's my feelings exactly, it's time to put aside the attitudes that Pederson brought out and just be Husker fans again regardless of the coach that is chosen because there is so many different camps that want a certain caoch that the hire isn't going to please everyone! Get over it and go watch the team kick ass!

So is this what it's going to be like if it is Bo? Half of the people are going to start bagging on him before he even has a chance to put a field on the team?

Isn't this what a lot of Husker Fans do with any Coach or QB? People won't be happy no matter what. I'm with you though I cheer for the University of Nebraska so I'll support who-ever it is.

If I had a vote I would vote for Gill.(my word means nothing though so it doen't matter)

It wouldnt matter if they raised Vince Lombardi from the grave to be our HC. Some of you people will never be happy. Afterall , you guys are much more intellegent about football than Dr. Tom Osborne. :sarcasm

Gill has been a HC at a nowhere school

Both Gill and Pelini are risks

Yes Gill was passed over before he was a HC because they figured he was too big of a risk to go form assistant/coordinator just like Bo. I think Gill will be very successful fairly soon so I would much rather us take him. I am not saying Pelini will fail at NU Im just saying that I think Gill would be better choice. Anyways whoever it is I hope they will be very successful.

pregunta por favor? Are you going to support the new coach if it is Pelini or are you going to be an asswipe like half of the husker fans the last time a head coach was hired? Because a coach might bebetter if he has the fan support behind him. Or are you going to be a little bitch and whine that your precious wasn't hired. FYI, I'm not a Pelini fan either but I'm sick and tired of little stupid sh*ts bitching if they don't get their way. If you are going to bitch and moan go support Iowa St.

:yeah

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

If it is Peleni, he has been brought to Lincoln to fix the D. He seems well suited to do just that. If it had been Gill then the hire of a DC would have been a major consideration. I still think Paul Johnson would have been the best overall hire but I stand firmly behind TO's choice. As for what my opinion is worth, well lets just say Ozzie hasn't called for advice.

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez