who do you think Pelini is going to chose as his assistants?

I would bet someone from his defensive staff at LSU. Whoever that is, they may not be the one who comes in until after the NC game.

It won't be a bunch of ex-huskers with limited experience (see Scott Frost). This will be a top-notch staff.

I know that Peveto, LSU's LB-coach/Special-teams coordinator is supposed to be in the DC-mix.

I know Bo had problems with Venables but maybe he'd do coDC's. Dan McCarney or Phil Bennett could be worth looking at.

I still want to see a Marvin Sanders db's/co-DC /Dan McCarney d-line/co-DC combo. They are good coaches and definitely Neb-type guys.

Bo may bring his brother Carl over from Ohio.

Ron Brown is a great coach that had multiple offers to move-on to bigger jobs. He didn't move because he had strong allegiances to his ministry and Neb. He'd be a nice addition if he is still interested in coaching.

Cotton maybe for O-line. That is what Frank really wanted him for. The OC-thing only happened because Frank was scared to hand the reigns to an unproven Turner(though Frank was unproven when he handed himself the OC-reigns) and the other potentidials didn't take the bait.

Maybe Wags could stay, from what he said the other day he wasn't getting to do what he wanted with the O-line before.