Pelini vs. Callahan

I would cuss Callahan everytime he had a press conference for beating around the bush. He usually used these big words and seemed very repetitive. I noticed today that Pelini was very straight forward and even though he isn't the best public speaker he got the message through. He seemed very confident in his words and made me believe what he was trying to say. Anybody feel the same way?

I really liked how he said he would consult T.O. I also really liked his talk about unity and family those are very good traits for any leader no matter who or what he leads I also liked when asked about what offense he would run he said that he would not make any wholesale changes that was refreshing not that I liked the WCO but that is what was recruited for ,for the last 4 years ,making the system fit the players is a lot easier than doing what the last as$hole tried to do !!!!! :)

I couldn't stand Callahan's news conferences because he never said anything. It was the same thing everything time and it bugged the @#$% out of me.

Bo came across as a real person today and I thought he hit a homerun when he talked about Solich.

Wonder if Callahan was watching the show.

I really liked how he said he would consult T.O. I also really liked his talk about unity and family those are very good traits for any leader no matter who or what he leads I also liked when asked about what offense he would run he said that he would not make any wholesale changes that was refreshing not that I liked the WCO but that is what was recruited for ,for the last 4 years ,making the system fit the players is a lot easier than doing what the last as$hole tried to do !!!!! :)

Gradually change the offense instead of overnight. What a concecpt!!!!!!!! People do learn from history

Gradually change the offense instead of overnight. What a concecpt!!!!!!!! People do learn from history

I KNOW!!! CRAZY!!! I think we could have made a bowl in 2004 (before Coz/cally ruined the D) cause we could have just ran the ball more and we would have won some games.

I couldn't stand Callahan's news conferences because he never said anything. It was the same thing everything time and it bugged the @#$% out of me.

Bo came across as a real person today and I thought he hit a homerun when he talked about Solich.

Wonder if Callahan was watching the show.

That was a welcomed surprise. I'm sure Osborne appreciated his words too.

Was it just me or was every other question, "well, you've never been a head coach, what are you going to do? How are you going to manage? Do you have a clue? What happens when you make a mistake?" Geez, it was like the New York media, who didn't have any Yankees drilling to do in early December, came in to ask questions.

Bo was continually answering the same questions asked in 90 different ways. I eventually turned off the press conference, it just got so rediculous.