Tim Tebow's girlfriend WOWZERS!!!

I'm pretty sure this (Barstool Sports) is the same picture I saw on Gatorboard Last season ..She'd just met him at the party and talked him into a photo..Doubtful his parents would approve of him dating someone stacked like three Jenga towers yet...Seriously that pic has been around for a year and a half...He just posed with a fan...He has pointed this out when questioned about it before...Either that..or Urban Myer sure looks different in a swimsuit.

I doubt his parents have any say in who he dates and who he doesn't. It wouldn't matter to me what my parents said because I would date that person anyways. Nice picture of the swimsuit!!!! :thumbs

I'm pretty sure this (Barstool Sports) is the same picture I saw on Gatorboard Last season ..She'd just met him at the party and talked him into a photo..Doubtful his parents would approve of him dating someone stacked like three Jenga towers yet...Seriously that pic has been around for a year and a half...He just posed with a fan...He has pointed this out when questioned about it before...Either that..or Urban Myer sure looks different in a swimsuit.

I doubt his parents have any say in who he dates and who he doesn't. It wouldn't matter to me what my parents said because I would date that person anyways. Nice picture of the swimsuit!!!! :thumbs

Judging solely by his Heisman speech I would be willing to bet he does get input from his parents on issues like that. He seemed very very very close to them and I could tell that from the story of how he was born and lived as a kid and how he spoke of God every other word and praised his parents with the other words. He certainly didn't take any credit for winning the trophy which it was kind of cool to actually see someone who was genuinely humble.

Judging solely by his Heisman speech I would be willing to bet he does get input from his parents on issues like that. He seemed very very very close to them and I could tell that from the story of how he was born and lived as a kid and how he spoke of God every other word and praised his parents with the other words. He certainly didn't take any credit for winning the trophy which it was kind of cool to actually see someone who was genuinely humble.

I didn't get to see the speech because I was on a ship in the middle of the caribbean drunker than hell! :lol:

1558423625lcq2.jpg

And my sons wonder why I want them all to be Quarterbacks! :lol:

tebows-gf.jpg

959-TebowsPiece678.jpg

Lucy Pinder???

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Oh Lucy!

Say, "Hello," to me mama.

>>>T_O_B

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

959-TebowsPiece678.jpg

Is it just me or does her left boob look 2x bigger than her right one?

;)

Probably Both of you are bigger than her right one..And more like 26.3% bigger.

And that key ring in the middle of her top looks like a flight risk...Somebody's liable to get an eye put out..Break somebody's neck! chuckleshuffle