Email or contact info for Husker players?

dlrn64

Any way to email guys like Sam Keller or Joe Ganz? There are several Huskers I would like to email to tell them how much I appreciate their play and the way they go about things. Keller exemplified what a good leader should be during a difficult time. Because of that, I'd like to email him and tell him those things. Ganz is another guy that exemplified "team" in his attitude all year, starting or backing up Keller. Guys like this should be encouraged by fans and told how much we like their "husker" leadership. :hellloooo

Any way to email guys like Sam Keller or Joe Ganz? There are several Huskers I would like to email to tell them how much I appreciate their play and the way they go about things. Keller exemplified what a good leader should be during a difficult time. Because of that, I'd like to email him and tell him those things. Ganz is another guy that exemplified "team" in his attitude all year, starting or backing up Keller. Guys like this should be encouraged by fans and told how much we like their "husker" leadership. :hellloooo

My best advice to you would be to go to Huskers.com, search athletic department, and find personel. Find peoples that may have specific duties that deal with the football team, and e-mail those personal asking that they print and forward your remarks to the specific football players. [hint: try media relations]

I found Ganz's mailing address pretty easily. He'd probably read that before he'd read an email anyway. It's not hard to find, but I would feel kind of creepy posting it here. :)

You are creep for looking up his address period. Leave the KIDS alone!!

1. Wanting to express appreciation for their efforts hardly constitutes being a creep. And like it or not, playing D-1 ball places that person in the public eye - contact with fans is to be expected.

2. Personal attacks are not permitted on the Board. Take a moment to read the rules to which you agreed to abide when you signed up. Repeated violations will result in termination of your account.

Thanks for the advice all. I never thought of facebook so I went on there and did find those guys on there. I left a message there, who knows if it is really that person, right? Anyways, I didn't realize all the info on there..Fan clubs and stuff already started for Coach BO, etc...kinda cool. So now I am on facebook.com. I think at one time it was just for students (I remember being refused once before because I was out of school in '90} but they now let older people join it as well.

I don't know why anyone would think it is "creepy" to let some player know you appreciate their efforts. Now if you STALK them, then yeah, THAT is creepy. My stalking days are long over. I learned my lesson with a restraining order years ago(j/k).

PS. I'm not serious about that last part...no stalking done by me.

GOOOOOOOOOOO

HUSKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!