6 Husker Commits on Official Visit this weekend

and it is not NU that they are visiting.

Hoch, Reiff, and Okafor are in Ames on official visit to Iowa

Williams, Givins, and Rippy are in Boulder visiting Colorado

I can understand Hoch visiting Iowa and Givins visiting Colorado, because they are home state schools.

What I do not understand is Collins Okafor visiting Iowa.

I am starting to hate recruiting

I don't find the migration surprising. These kids have no faith that we will keep a coach or AD for the years they are here. Nobody thinks about recruiting when they are calling for the firings. In looking at what Oklahoma, Texas, and Texas A&M are getting it will be many years before the Huskers will move out of the bottom.

Well, look at Iowa's depth chart and you can figure out why Collins might go there. The minute he stepped on campus he would be the most talented RB out there. Yes, their RB's are that depleted for next year.

Plus, if we land LaMichael James then who will really be hurt to see Okafor go?

Anybody?

Anybody?

Exactly.

I don't find the migration surprising. These kids have no faith that we will keep a coach or AD for the years they are here. Nobody thinks about recruiting when they are calling for the firings. In looking at what Oklahoma, Texas, and Texas A&M are getting it will be many years before the Huskers will move out of the bottom.

I forget didn't Texas A & M just get a new head coach after the other one was there for just 4 years? Well it's better to get rid of a gimp then keep him just because he might have bought in a good recruiting class.

I forget didn't Texas A & M just get a new head coach after the other one was there for just 4 years? Well it's better to get rid of a gimp then keep him just because he might have bought in a good recruiting class.

EXACTLY!!!! Why would you want to keep a coach around that can recruit, but can't coach this recruits up to their potential. That is just stupid. :wacko:

Well, look at Iowa's depth chart and you can figure out why Collins might go there. The minute he stepped on campus he would be the most talented RB out there. Yes, their RB's are that depleted for next year.

Plus, if we land LaMichael James then who will really be hurt to see Okafor go?

Anybody?

Anybody?

Exactly.

I would miss Okafor in our incoming class. He is a homegrown running back talent, one of which we have not had around for a while (since Ahman Green).

I support any player with talent from the state over out-of-state players.

LoL!!! How could we ever let Kevin Cosgrove go? Seriously, if he was still here, half of these guys would surely be "N."

I'm truly depressed. Nebraska is gonna be awfull for years to come. We should consider a drop to D-IAA. If that's not possible, we should at least think about heading to the Sun Belt. Nebraska football is a fleeting memory.

oh, and by the way, love the name

yeah, well i have had mine longer than you

and Rippy did say that he was a solid commit

:wtf dude are you typing messages to yourself ?

no, the other HR is from Minnasota and i live in Colorado. look at the dates each of us joined and you will see that i have been around longer than he has. and if you really want to, search his profile and you will see that his birthday will make him about 20-21 yrs old.