311 to do next tunnel walk

KCMOHUSKER

311 would motivate you to go lay on your couch and smoke illegal substances, that's about it. The tunnelwalk was just fine at the end of last year, we saw at the beginning of last year what happens when people mess with it. IE: "Are you ready men?" "Hoo, Hoo!" WTF?

I stared at it in shock and horror. It was a distracting, awful mess of an experiment; why don't they decide what they want the effect to be and then run their videos past some psychologists? It was busy mess and i was laughing at it. Keep it simple, play the music, have the team come out of the tunnel. Don't put up so many stimuli on the screen that it draws people attention (either positively or negatively [as it did in my case]). I seriously didn't even know it was the tunnel walk.

:lol: How bout something from Bo Diddley? I would like to see some kind of medely with For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica, Dont tread on me, & maybe sometihng by Korn. :band:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2

That's what I'm talking about! And for god sakes, if we ever start playing the bells on third downs, don't play for those about to rock by AC/DC! They did that yesterday at the Quest center! I wanted to find the guy playing the music and punch him! It's suppose to be the bell tolling for your oppenent not saluteing your oppenent for getting ready to rock! Freak'n idiots!

While there are a myriad of songs that would get people PUMPED for game time, none of them are written by 311. Totally agree with the guy who said they peaked in the mid 90s, and nobody wants to hear that quasi-rock surfer stuff they are playing now blaring from Memorial Stadium. Just my opinion and I really wanted to use these icons: :band