311 to do next tunnel walk

KCMOHUSKER

As much as I like 311 as you can see, I dont think 311 is the band we should use for the tunnel walk, but it would be cool to see them try or get a home town band... I dont really expect TO to change it much from what it has been in the past nor do I think it needs to change.. Ac/Dc an Metallica are soooo very over used it makes me sick, I wouldnt mind see a little bit of every kind of music out there... Spice things up get the crowd fired up!!

Home town band? Let's get Connor Oberest on the phone!

No way!

How about Cactus Hill?! Or The Rumbles!!!

:sarcasm

Not 311

How about just use an existing song. Something from AcDc How about thunderstruck

Or back in black

YES, definitely "Back in Black" or "Hell's Bells"...

some of my other choices....

1. "Master of Puppets" Metallica (the first 2 minutes of it)

2. "Symphony of Destruction" Megadeth

3. "TNT" AC/DC

4. "Bring Tha Noise" Anthrax w/ Public Enemy

5. "Sad But True" Metallica

311 used to be my band back in the day. Their first 3 albums were pretty freaking good, but lately, they suck. They've become pansies, which is really disheartening...

As much as I like 311 as you can see, I dont think 311 is the band we should use for the tunnel walk, but it would be cool to see them try or get a home town band... I dont really expect TO to change it much from what it has been in the past nor do I think it needs to change.. Ac/Dc an Metallica are soooo very over used it makes me sick, I wouldnt mind see a little bit of every kind of music out there... Spice things up get the crowd fired up!!

No way!

How about Cactus Hill?! Or The Rumbles!!!

:sarcasm

If you must play hardball I insist that our next tunnel walk be done by either Blue Moon Ghetto or Matthew Sweet

How about Zager & Evans?

My Big Sister dated one of these guys while they were at Wesleyan

WhNM2K8cmU8&feature

I even had a one-nighter with Zager's niece.