311 to do next tunnel walk

KCMOHUSKER

311 is by far the coolest band to ever come from Nebraska! Granted, they are quite different than what people think of when they think Husker football, but they are definitely musically talented enough to make something cool of the tunnel walk. They have far superior talent the Mikey Bo. By the way, that sh**ty tunnel walk he did drained energy from Memorial! I loved the old one and I would be just fine sticking with it!

311 is by far the coolest band to ever come from Nebraska! Granted, they are quite different than what people think of when they think Husker football, but they are definitely musically talented enough to make something cool of the tunnel walk. They have far superior talent the Mikey Bo. By the way, that sh**ty tunnel walk he did drained energy from Memorial! I loved the old one and I would be just fine sticking with it!

Come on..Cooler than Manheim Steamroller?

Actually..Probably the coolest Nebraska band (Other than my Highschool marching band, I heard was Gee Wiz... A band from Orleans, Ne. back in the early '80's.

I think a cousin of mine (Who's big Brother played for NU) tamed/Married the lead singer.

I was back for Christmas break and they played the b-side of Abbey Road while I finnished off a pitcher of Killians? at someone's quonset.

:laughpound That's good stuff, you should think about writing for a sitcom. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard.

I just want a good song with a ton of the hardest hits in Husker History!!! Our players dressed up in suit's and tie's just didn't do much for me.