311 to do next tunnel walk

KCMOHUSKER

Whats wrong with what we have as our tunnel walk now. Why with the tunnel walk change? I like what we had as a tunnel walk last year and what they did at the end of our season this year. You ask any husker fan on what they want as a tunnel walk song they will say "Sirus" all the way. And no 311 please no. And the suggestion of AC/DC is a great one but their music is over used in all sports. The tunnel walk that we got now is perfect.

Whats wrong with what we have as our tunnel walk now. Why with the tunnel walk change? I like what we had as a tunnel walk last year and what they did at the end of our season this year. You ask any husker fan on what they want as a tunnel walk song they will say "Sirus" all the way. And no 311 please no. And the suggestion of AC/DC is a great one but their music is over used in all sports. The tunnel walk that we got now is perfect.

Totally agree, why change something that already kicks ass???

As much as I like 311 as you can see, I dont think 311 is the band we should use for the tunnel walk, but it would be cool to see them try or get a home town band... I dont really expect TO to change it much from what it has been in the past nor do I think it needs to change.. Ac/Dc an Metallica are soooo very over used it makes me sick, I wouldnt mind see a little bit of every kind of music out there... Spice things up get the crowd fired up!!

As much as I like 311 as you can see, I dont think 311 is the band we should use for the tunnel walk, but it would be cool to see them try or get a home town band... I dont really expect TO to change it much from what it has been in the past nor do I think it needs to change.. Ac/Dc an Metallica are soooo very over used it makes me sick, I wouldnt mind see a little bit of every kind of music out there... Spice things up get the crowd fired up!!

Home town band? Let's get Connor Oberest on the phone!

Home town band? Let's get Connor Oberest on the phone!

:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

I wouldnt mind see a little bit of every kind of music out there... Spice things up get the crowd fired up!!

Polka really doesn't fire anyone up, unless you're 95 years old. And then it only last 2 seconds before you break a hip.

Polka wasent the kind of music I was thinking about.. Figured I didnt have to list the big ones I was thinking of!!!

Hatebreed- I will be heard

listen to it in it's entirety, I guarantee that you can't find a better song period.

Hatebreed! Could be one the greatest bands ever. Most people just hear screaming and frown, but there is actually some pretty good messages in their songs. They have a lot of songs that tell you to beleive in yourself and not to worry what anybody else has to say.

Hatebreed? Yea I'm in.

listen to it in it's entirety, I guarantee that you can't find a better song period.

Hatebreed! Could be one the greatest bands ever. Most people just hear screaming and frown, but there is actually some pretty good messages in their songs. They have a lot of songs that tell you to beleive in yourself and not to worry what anybody else has to say.

Hatebreed? Yea I'm in.

yeah good point. the old folks and some others will probably see it as screaming, but its not really for the fans as much as its for the players. thats my view, I may be wrong.

I would have a very hard time referring to any hardcore tune as the greatest song of all time, but this jam takes Hatebreed's best out back and beats it with a sack of doorknobs.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=57684045

Click on "Lost in Doubt" (couldn't find the song anywhere else, my apologies)