311 to do next tunnel walk

KCMOHUSKER

311 is good, but only after several hours of recreational drug use and munchie consumption. Not a good recipe for a team about to play a game of violent physical contact. In my opinion, which like everybody else's on this board, amounts to nothing, I think the best route would be something of the 80's rock variety in the vein of ACDC and the like. I don't want some no-name band that is basically just yelling into a microphone. Thunderstruck is a classic, and would be best in my opinion, but that is really overdone sometimes. The real thing we should try to do is find something that is classic but that isn't being played in every other stadium in the country. I still love the "contender" theme tunnel walks, but we can't go back to that because I refuse to have any reminders of the Callahan era.

you could also put up almost any song by bolt thrower.

YES. Totally agree. Finally someone on this board who knows heavy music.

Bolt Thrower would be absolutely perfect for the entrance. 'At First Light' would be sweet:

Probably WAY too obscure.

I'm guessing in a crowd of 80,000+, you'll have ~430 of them singing (or is it Puking?) along.

Maybe a more appropiate song would be this:

FNfyy15myrQ

..At least until we return to glory. <_<

Since I started this, and am much older than most of you, I didn't think it go in this direction. After ready a "Mikey Bo" thread I thought I would through out a simple "most popular band from Nebraska in a while" doing the tunnel walk music. It, however, turned out very interesting to see what who people like.

Happy Holidays!!!!!!

there is a song by a true midwest band called Pillar.

it is called 'bring me down' and it seems as though it were written to be a football highlight/psyche up song. even once i was watching Fox NFL and they used clips of it to show highlights of a game during halftime. another good one by them is 'fireproof' for pumpmusic.

not too crazy, not mellow, just great stadium crowd noise music.

myspace.com/music/pillar