311 to do next tunnel walk

KCMOHUSKER

Nothing against Metallica, Korn, ACDC, etc, but I think that we could be a little bit more original than these bands. They are so OVERUSED (despite being obsurdly typical) within the sports world. We need something distinct. Something nobody has used before.

ps. 311 is pretty horrible!

Agreed.

OMG BACK IN BLACK? I've never heard that used before, anywhere ever.... :)

That is why I stated that using somebody local would be a good idea!

Somebody that is not over used like Venaculus, Emphatic or Stigmata.

You may consider my post dumb, and that is fine, but it is truthful. You still haven't enlightened us to who you listen to.

I know that most of the stadium is filled with polka loving old folks but that doesn't mean we have to cater to their needs. I have been to stadiums half our size but yet they are twice as loud. We need to do something to keep the placed charged up. That's all I'm looking for. If you can figure out a way to keep the older folks from telling me to sit down all the time, that would be great. If you want to sit, please give your tickets to somebody else and stay home on the couch.

Ugh. No. I can't even begin to imagine what that would be like. I know it would be lame though.

All the tunnel walk requires is flying helmets blowing up and trophies coming out of the ground. Oh and throw some sweet highlight clips in there.

Don't forget rotating airborn skeletal boneskulls. :thumbs

How 'bout Eric Crouch morphing into the Heisman Trophy. How does he do that?

;)

IMO we should play My Curse by Killswitch engage. Bring in sirus just before the lyrics which is like at the fifty something second mark in the song. I love how this song builds up to a song that gets your blood pumpin :horns2

Until you hear the WB frog sing..Sorry..Great song instrumentally, but every time I hear the lead singer, I picture this guy:

i1vH2rjUshk

:bonez:steam:steam:bonez

Stone Cold's entrance music from the old WWF.

...T_O_B

:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Vr8XDnZ1Cbs&feature

Is this what you guys are talking about?

Sounds a little like a "Disturbed" song I have somewhere.

Is this guy still rassling? (I'm more into bikini pudding wrestling, Myself) <_<

" Metallica as out lasted everyone except for Elvis. I hate to burst your bubble but Metallica is as strong if not stronger now as they were in the 80's".....

Um, yeah, dumbest post ever.

The original thread or the quote? I started only because there was no action going on and 311 is a Nebraska band. I don't care who does the next tunnel walk music but it certainly spawned a big debate. :boxosoap

No, the quote that Metallica has outlasted all musicians with Elvis as the ultimate one with staying power struck me as quite stupid.

" Metallica as out lasted everyone except for Elvis. I hate to burst your bubble but Metallica is as strong if not stronger now as they were in the 80's".....

Um, yeah, dumbest post ever.

The original thread or the quote? I started only because there was no action going on and 311 is a Nebraska band. I don't care who does the next tunnel walk music but it certainly spawned a big debate. :boxosoap

No, the quote that Metallica has outlasted all musicians with Elvis as the ultimate one with staying power struck me as quite stupid.

Elvis Costello seems to still put out good stuff.... as does Metalica.

Plus he's married to Diana Krall :hitit