Merry Christmas from Iraq

Merry Xmas and A Happy New Year...thanks for all that you have done for our country and thank you for wishing us a Merry Xmas...take care and God Bless You:) Hope you get back home soon..stay safe.

Stay safe...you are in our prayers. Are you in the 'food chain' getting any of the Husker merchandise our Topeka club is sending to Iraq?

Merry Xmas and A Happy New Year...thanks for all that you have done for our country and thank you for wishing us a Merry Xmas...take care and God Bless You:) Hope you get back home soon..stay safe.

Stay safe...you are in our prayers. Are you in the 'food chain' getting any of the Husker merchandise our Topeka club is sending to Iraq?

Not that lucky but I am sure everyone that is receiving it appreciates it very much. I have received some things from people on the board and it is wonderful to know that the Husker family SPANS THE WORLD

GBR

Not that lucky but I am sure everyone that is receiving it appreciates it very much. I have received some things from people on the board and it is wonderful to know that the Husker family SPANS THE WORLD

GBR

Thank YOU sir for your service. A couple of recent returnees from IRAQ were able to attend our tailgate before (and after) the KU game in Lawrence. The game was NOT fun but the interaction with our 30 or so Topeka fans with those two ,and dates, who have recently returned was priceless. In fact, one of the attendees brought back a Husker flag that they flew in recognition of our efforts to get them Husker gear, some of which was passed out to IRAQI CHILDREN making this an international outreach. (He told us they had to fly the BIG RED flag at night in honor of IRAQ's customs however).

Thank you again sir for your service! You are a part of the tradition of brave men and women that allow these message boards to operate in our great country and allowed me to attend midnight services with my family tonight. I will remember you....and pray your family is doing ok until you get home safe and sound.

For all you who serve, risk your lives, go through hard times, cold, hunger, fear, loneliness, heat, being dirty, eating what you can scrounge, THANKS!

I spent two Thanksgivings, one Christmas, and 15 months away from my family and friends in my tour of duty, I know what you are going through.

Welcome into family of those who served. We have a comradeship that few can share.

I hope you return to those who love you, and appreciate them more than ever before.

I hope you have a great football season to come home to.

I salute YOU.

Keep up the fire!