Time to move forward...

T_O_Bull

:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez

OK the ragged pieces of wrapping paper have been picked up. The grand nephew is playing with his Lincoln Logs, the grand niece is taking pictures with her little digital camera, brother-in-law and I are watching "Its A Wonderful Life" and sipping brandy laced coffee. The ladies are partaking of some ice cold Asti-Spumonte and snacking on fresh fruit and dinner is cooking in the oven and numerous other cooking devices.

Enough of this... Far to cozy and comfortable. Time to get out the Husker videos and start getting the mind set back for the spring game and 2008 Season.

Merry Christmas to all, great day to wear your Husker RED, and start gettin' ready. GO BIG RED.

>>>T_O_B, The Captain, J-Dog, Battery, C~Bear, and all of the Captain's Crew.

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

:yeah

OK the ragged pieces of wrapping paper have been picked up. The grand nephew is playing with his Lincoln Logs, the grand niece is taking pictures with her little digital camera, brother-in-law and I are watching "Its A Wonderful Life" and sipping brandy laced coffee. The ladies are partaking of some ice cold Asti-Spumonte and snacking on fresh fruit and dinner is cooking in the oven and numerous other cooking devices.

Enough of this... Far to cozy and comfortable. Time to get out the Husker videos and start getting the mind set back for the spring game and 2008 Season.

Merry Christmas to all, great day to wear your Husker RED, and start gettin' ready. GO BIG RED.

I have on my red too! Merry Christmas!

:yeah

I have on my red too! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas GO BIG RED

I'd like to move forward, but this stupid username I picked won't let me.

Have you ever thought of changing it by creating a new one? Maybe one less tied to the past?

:sarcasm

:lol: Good idea!

But then I would have to give up my post count that I worked so hard for. :hmmph

Actually, we can change it for you if you'll just let us know what name you want (and variations - remember that someone could have picked the same name you want).

Have you ever thought of changing it by creating a new one? Maybe one less tied to the past?

But then I would have to give up my post count that I worked so hard for. :hmmph

Actually, we can change it for you if you'll just let us know what name you want (and variations - remember that someone could have picked the same name you want).

Great! He just called me and told me he would like his name changed to Pretty in Pink Honest...he would have told you himself but...uh...his internet is down! Yeah...that's it

So...just go ahead and change it for him.

Great! He just called me and told me he would like his name changed to Pretty in Pink Honest...he would have told you himself but...uh...his internet is down! Yeah...that's it

So...just go ahead and change it for him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cy you are such a wiley, old bird.

>>>T_O_B

:lol::lol::lol::lol: