Cody Glenn

Hunter94

I sure would like to hear some good news on this subject also. I don't think we have seen Cody's best, I sure hope we get a chance to next year. He has all the tools to be a solid back at the next level, but his durability is a huge question mark. I hope for his sake he can get healthy during the off season.

I was kinda hoping to see him RS a year and get the problem with his foot worked on. From what I've heard, he has a fallen arch, which is very painful and usually requires surgery to fix. I think if he didn't have that nagging foot injury he'd be sharing carries about equally w/ Lucky.

if a surgical procedure would correct a fallen arch ( i am no doc) you would think he would have that corrected? especially with a promising career ahead of him?? seems odd??

I'm no expert, but my understanding is that ANY foot surgery is tricky at best - too many small bones and fragile structures. So, it could be that while the condition can be fixed by surgery, the term "fixed" may not include having the full capabilities that an elite athlete has to have.

if a surgical procedure would correct a fallen arch ( i am no doc) you would think he would have that corrected? especially with a promising career ahead of him?? seems odd??

I'm no expert, but my understanding is that ANY foot surgery is tricky at best - too many small bones and fragile structures. So, it could be that while the condition can be fixed by surgery, the term "fixed" may not include having the full capabilities that an elite athlete has to have.

Yep... if there were a quick fix, I'm sure Cody would have already got it done. Since there isn't, he's hoping that it heals enough naturally to allow him to compete at a high level again.