S/QB Zach Domicone

He gave us some interesting information, whether it's true or not. Blackshirtsguru, you are an excellent poster and have been a great contributor to this board. But why are you picking on this person? If you question his post, then present your argument and debate him.

Hmmm let's analyze this shall we? We have a potential 17/18 year old kid coming on a board saying that he played along side (no proof mind you) a potential recruit saying that he basically sucks and that he is over hyped. Yet....Coaches like Stoops, Peleni, and Tressel basically must not know what the hell they are doing because a 17/18 year old kid is going around saying he sucks and that his video's of his playing time don't show the real Zach??!! Sorry but I would like to think these Coaches know more about recruiting and discovering talent then some so called "teammate" bashing a kid on a message board. I guess this stems back from all the "my sources say" debacle that was haunting the boards when the coaching change was taken place.

I agree. Bro, your content has been great thus far and I enjoy your posts, but no need to deconstruct this guy's input by calling him a troll. There is a possibility what he says isn't true, but even then, is it that big of a deal?

one word for ya Death....Vondrae Tostensen Go read the posts about people claiming to know what was going on with this kid....Saying he was expelled from school, dropping acid and such.....Turned out he was never expelled at all! That is why I am very leery of people just popping on a message board claiming to have the "inside scoop" on things....Atleast, the guy who posted about Vondrae came back and stated that he was wrong about him being expelled! ;)