Weight: 215 lbs.

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date: 1/11/08

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Akron, Ohio, UCONN, Air Force

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Rushed for over 1000 yards last year and 1100 yards this year.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: Bo Pelini told him he reminds him of Demarrio Williams

way to mess up the normal format rob, jk

he seems like a good player, Great speed but not sure about him being as good as Demarrio but could be a nice addition

also seems to like West Virginia but with no offer from them it sounds like NU has a pretty good shot at landing him

he seems like a good player, Great speed but not sure about him being as good as Demarrio but could be a nice addition

also seems to like West Virginia but with no offer from them it sounds like NU has a pretty good shot at landing him

only has high interest in 2 schools, and WV is not one of them

only has high interest in 2 schools, and WV is not one of them

It depends on the website I guess. Rivals has WV but Scout doesn't. I tend to usually go with Rivals but with recuirting usually no one really knows

This kid would be a BEAST for a Linebacker! It is down to Uconn and Nebraska. Zach stated it is Bo who is recruiting him and he admitted to not knowing anything about Nebraska prior to Bo joining the Huskers. Zach stated that he will be flying out to Lincoln soon. Also says that you can't match Nebraska's tradition. I am hoping we land this Ohio born and bred kid and add him to the Husker family!

This kid would be a BEAST for a Linebacker! It is down to Uconn and Nebraska. Zach stated it is Bo who is recruiting him and he admitted to not knowing anything about Nebraska prior to Bo joining the Huskers. Zach stated that he will be flying out to Lincoln soon. Also says that you can't match Nebraska's tradition. I am hoping we land this Ohio born and bred kid and add him to the Husker family!

Didn't know anything about Nebraska but then says you can't match Nebraska tradition? Oh well hope NE gets him.

Didn't know anything about Nebraska but then says you can't match Nebraska tradition? Oh well hope NE gets him.

What I meant to say is Zach didn't know Nebraska was even interested in recruiting him until Bo got there. The tradition he was compairing was between Uconn's and Nebraska's.