S/QB Zach Domicone

Do not be surprised if he never makes his visit.

then why did his father say that he was re-scheduling his visit to UCONN to the 25th so he could make it to Lincoln on the 18th?

Because some like to read too much into stuff. Although I can't blame anyone for doing it. After all the crazy chit that has been going on in this recruiting class, everyone is a bit paranoid! :ahhhhhhhh

Do not be surprised if he never makes his visit.

I still have no idea why you made the comment "Do not be surprised if he never makes his visit. Zach is 100% on his decision to visit Lincoln on the 18th and not the 11th as previously scheduled.

Do not be surprised if he never makes his visit to UCONN.

Here's a pretty good article on him: link

I think I called or texted everyone on the call list on my cell within a minute after coach told me Nebraska was offering me a (college football) scholarship," Domicone said. "I'm not sure who was more excited, me or coach."

"I've told them they're my first choice," said Domicone, "If I like what I see during my visit I'll make it official."

Zach may be 100% on his decision to visit, but you have to get that feeling to be mutual.

Are you talking about Uconn or Nebraska having no interest because I can't see Pelini calling a recruit right before the LSU NC game if there was no interest by Nebraska. "He told me to watch how LSU defensive backs Craig Steltz and Ali Highsmith played their positions," said Domicone.

That sounds like 100% interest in a kid.