S/QB Zach Domicone

You guys shouldnt get to worked up about this. I go to high school with Dom. He really isnt a good player. As an OSU fan, Im pissed we offered him. It just takes away another scholarship. He played QB for us for 3 years. He will run the ball 30 times, 28 for 50 yards and 2 for 70 and look like he has a good game. When he passes the ball, people in the stands laugh. He could miss a still target for 10 feet away. On defense, he played CB for us. Although he likes to hit, he is over-aggressive. He will blow many assignments because he is faked on PA. When he covers, there are not many good WRs in the GWOC, but any with decent ability burned him. He is not nearly anywhere near a good player, you lucked out. All he has are the bench and speed.

Also, he has some character issues. He constantly parties, drinks, and smokes pot. And the football team didnt even support him (outside of the coach). I even just talked to him today, and he said he was really liking the prospects of Oklahoma. I hope for my Buckeyes he still does, even though I'm sure he has already signed in his mind to OSU.

Just my take on it.

Well thank you Mr One Post for that meaningless piece of information. I like trolls.......

How was that a troll. I told you what kind of prospect he was using first hand experience. Wouldnt you like to know more about a prospect then attributes and highlight films. Sorry for trying to tell you guys he isnt that good of a player. I guess I will retire being Mr. Two Post because the great BlackShirtGuru decided he doesnt like actual information.

You guys shouldnt get to worked up about this. I go to high school with Dom. He really isnt a good player. As an OSU fan, Im pissed we offered him. It just takes away another scholarship. He played QB for us for 3 years. He will run the ball 30 times, 28 for 50 yards and 2 for 70 and look like he has a good game. When he passes the ball, people in the stands laugh. He could miss a still target for 10 feet away. On defense, he played CB for us. Although he likes to hit, he is over-aggressive. He will blow many assignments because he is faked on PA. When he covers, there are not many good WRs in the GWOC, but any with decent ability burned him. He is not nearly anywhere near a good player, you lucked out. All he has are the bench and speed.

Also, he has some character issues. He constantly parties, drinks, and smokes pot. And the football team didnt even support him (outside of the coach). I even just talked to him today, and he said he was really liking the prospects of Oklahoma. I hope for my Buckeyes he still does, even though I'm sure he has already signed in his mind to OSU.

Just my take on it.

Well thank you Mr One Post for that meaningless piece of information. I like trolls.......

How was that a troll. I told you what kind of prospect he was using first hand experience. Wouldnt you like to know more about a prospect then attributes and highlight films. Sorry for trying to tell you guys he isnt that good of a player. I guess I will retire being Mr. Two Post because the great BlackShirtGuru decided he doesnt like actual information.

Yes I would however....I am not that naive to believe everything I read on a message board! That's like me going to an OSU board and saying saying that I seen Mr Sweater Vest wrapping his lips around a bong with Eddie George, while they were watching Maurice Clarett break dance in prison! No proof = BS!

He gave us some interesting information, whether it's true or not. Blackshirtsguru, you are an excellent poster and have been a great contributor to this board. But why are you picking on this person? If you question his post, then present your argument and debate him.

Hmmm let's analyze this shall we? We have a potential 17/18 year old kid coming on a board saying that he played along side (no proof mind you) a potential recruit saying that he basically sucks and that he is over hyped. Yet....Coaches like Stoops, Peleni, and Tressel basically must not know what the hell they are doing because a 17/18 year old kid is going around saying he sucks and that his video's of his playing time don't show the real Zach??!! Sorry but I would like to think these Coaches know more about recruiting and discovering talent then some so called "teammate" bashing a kid on a message board. I guess this stems back from all the "my sources say" debacle that was haunting the boards when the coaching change was taken place.

I will say this, if you want to criticize a player because he parties, drinks and smokes pot, then 95% of all college athletes should be criticized. Do I condone it? Hardly. But the reality of it is that things like that are rampant in todays college game.

In any case besides Compton, Moore and Whaley, there will be more prospects popping up over the next few weeks. Just pull for Compton and Whaley quite a bit.

my question here is why is this kid getting more attention than John Leverson? Did I read somewhere that Zach was only a 2 *....... I am probably wrong, but I thought that is what I read......

Leverson is taller, yes, 25-30 pounds lighter, but runs about the same........and John is 100 % Nebraska born/bread/ and excited to play for the Huskers.....and is also a 2 *.....is it is because he is just up the road at Crete (2 x State Champ)

Why all of the "excitement"........we already have a player of this caliber, who will run through walls ( and from what the Nebraska High school coaches say, he can).....most called him the best S in the state this year.......

If Zach wants to go to OSU or OU......good luck to him..... we have guys right here......there are BIGGER names and positions that we need to be focusing on.... If Zach ends up at NU, and WANTS to be here, then welcome him aboard and wish him luck....

John Leverson will be a player someday !!!!!

He gave us some interesting information, whether it's true or not. Blackshirtsguru, you are an excellent poster and have been a great contributor to this board. But why are you picking on this person? If you question his post, then present your argument and debate him.

Hmmm let's analyze this shall we? We have a potential 17/18 year old kid coming on a board saying that he played along side (no proof mind you) a potential recruit saying that he basically sucks and that he is over hyped. Yet....Coaches like Stoops, Peleni, and Tressel basically must not know what the hell they are doing because a 17/18 year old kid is going around saying he sucks and that his video's of his playing time don't show the real Zach??!! Sorry but I would like to think these Coaches know more about recruiting and discovering talent then some so called "teammate" bashing a kid on a message board. I guess this stems back from all the "my sources say" debacle that was haunting the boards when the coaching change was taken place.

I agree. Bro, your content has been great thus far and I enjoy your posts, but no need to deconstruct this guy's input by calling him a troll. There is a possibility what he says isn't true, but even then, is it that big of a deal?

The probability of that guy being a troll is much higher than him actually being a teammate. If he was his teammate he was probably the 2nd string QB or something, otherwise, why all the hate? I would be happy for my teammate if he was getting all of these scholarship offers, not going around the internet slamming him. Sounds like a case of jealousy to me.

I didn't really have a problem with what OSU posted as far as talking about Zach's playing abilities, he's entitled to his opinion.

However, when he states that he "partys, drinks, and smokes pot," I DO have a problem with it. He is posting incriminating information without any kind of proof. If you want to talk about his playing ability, fine, but don't try to incriminate a kid on a message board, especially when you lack hard evidence.

my question here is why is this kid getting more attention than John Leverson? Did I read somewhere that Zach was only a 2 *....... I am probably wrong, but I thought that is what I read......

Leverson is taller, yes, 25-30 pounds lighter, but runs about the same........and John is 100 % Nebraska born/bread/ and excited to play for the Huskers.....and is also a 2 *.....is it is because he is just up the road at Crete (2 x State Champ)

Why all of the "excitement"........we already have a player of this caliber, who will run through walls ( and from what the Nebraska High school coaches say, he can).....most called him the best S in the state this year.......

If Zach wants to go to OSU or OU......good luck to him..... we have guys right here......there are BIGGER names and positions that we need to be focusing on.... If Zach ends up at NU, and WANTS to be here, then welcome him aboard and wish him luck....

John Leverson will be a player someday !!!!!

I think it is because everyone knows Jorn will sign with NU but Zach hasn't commmited yet, I can't wait to see Leverson play at NU I watched him in the state championship games and personally believe he is definitly the most under-rated player in NU's class and can play Safety and possibly QB if needed in the right spread system.

But back to Zach I don't think he is the best player but would be a solid player at NU, hopefully NU can pull him in but it isn't looking good