if nebraska was playing in the pac 10,2007

ronsss

i know it was a bad year in 2007.,,,,thats why some many changes happen as a result of it. i was just thinking the other day, what if nebraska had played in the pac 10, where parity was very even last year. ,,,what do you think nu,s conferance record would have been,,,, i am thinking they could have been fighting washington state for being last in the conferance, , nu may have been 1-8, or 2-7... what do you all think their record in the pac 10 , 2007 , would have been???

i know it was a bad year in 2007.,,,,thats why some many changes happen as a result of it. i was just thinking the other day, what if nebraska had played in the pac 10, where parity was very even last year. ,,,what do you think nu,s conferance record would have been,,,, i am thinking they could have been fighting washington state for being last in the conferance, , nu may have been 1-8, or 2-7... what do you all think their record in the pac 10 , 2007 , would have been???

Oh just stop thinking already :bang

Losses = USC, Oregon, Arizona State

wins = Wash, Stanford, Wash State, Arizona, Calif, UCLA (pick any five)

= 5-4

Pac 10 is weak.

= 5-4

Pac 10 is weak.

So what your saying is that none of those teams had a running game or that Nebraska could out score them?

= 5-4

Pac 10 is weak.

So what your saying is that none of those teams had a running game or that Nebraska could out score them?

Does kind of appear that way, huh? I lean towards outscoring.

I just like our chances better than those teams.

I disagree with the whole premise of this question. I don't think there's any more parity in the in the Pac-10 than there is in the big 12.

The rest of the Pac-10 after Oregon, USC, Cal, Arizona St. is pretty much on par with the rest of the Big 12 after OU, Mizzou, Kansas, and Texas

if the dog wouldn't have stopped to take a sh#t :blink: , he would have caught the rabbit.