Rumors coming out of Norman are the Josh Heupel is joining the Husker staff and should be announced soon.

In what capacity?

RB coach? Thats the only coaching position that hasn't been filled. Would seem like a odd choice but no more odder then the WR coach from Kansas.

Maybe taking over quaterbacks and letting Watson just be OC? Don't we still need a special teams coach?

Rumors coming out of Norman are the Josh Heupel is joining the Husker staff and should be announced soon.

In what capacity?

RB coach? Thats the only coaching position that hasn't been filled. Would seem like a odd choice but no more odder then the WR coach from Kansas.

Nah. There have to be some GA positions open or something like that.

The source was an OU message board -

I heard this morning we will heard world on Josh Heupel leaving for Nebraska after the game. Probably will be mad public on Thursday.This according to Nebraska source who called me yesterday saying they are getting one of our assistants and to have a Happy New Year. I politley hung up on him.

I agree that Josh makes no sense as our RB coach and I can't image him leaving a full paying coach job to be a GA under Bo.

The source was an OU message board -
I heard this morning we will heard world on Josh Heupel leaving for Nebraska after the game. Probably will be mad public on Thursday.This according to Nebraska source who called me yesterday saying they are getting one of our assistants and to have a Happy New Year. I politley hung up on him.

I agree that Josh makes no sense as our RB coach and I can't image him leaving a full paying coach job to be a GA under Bo.

I wonder if that "Nebraska Source' the Sooners are referring was the same goof going around on these boards. The person who was saying Bill was going to be fired after the UT and that Charlie McBride was going to be named interim coach, and eventually Mike Stoops was going to be hired as our DC....AFTER he was going to be fired from Arizona. God that still cracks me up every time I read the part about McBride! :rollin