horne

Benard

Do you really think Solich wants to make a bad impression on the Ohio people by taking a potential problem like Horne? I dunno, it might be a bad PR move even if Horne is a good kid who has made some bad decisions. He might go D1-AA or go to UNO so he won't have to sit out a year. What about that rumor of him going to Northern Iowa?

Horne gone... I agree, not the best PR move BC.... but if he keeps him and just doesn't give him playing time, then we will have to listen to Horne "rip" the program next year after the season... By the lack of playing time (12 carries or maybe 21 ?) it is obvious he wasn't going to be in the mix anyway. BC feelsvery comfortable with his stable of backs without Horne... This gave BC an opportunity to dispose of a guy whom he wasn't going to use, and at the same time he was able to make it seem like he will not tolerate off-the-field problems... Double win in BC eyes......Personally, I wouldn't have minded seeing Horne try his luck as a SE.

Is it possible that Horne is one of the unhappy players also? Playing time down and when he did, he played soft?

Don't know about Mulkey's problem but there must be something different about it.

He's been pretty lethargic for the last 2 years IMO.