Playoffs

kc_husker

okay KC....... the Chef's (yes I meant to mispell :) ) season ended in about week...umm...umm.... let's see......umm, sometime shortly after Labor Day :clap .....look at the bright side, you won't have to wait long on draft day to see who they pick in the 1st round..... you should know before lunch..

Do you think Grixby will still be available at pick 4-5 or will you trade up :hellloooo

Just havin' fun.......

man I am pi$$ed the Steelers are out...but, without 3 OL starters (including a 3rd team guy starting), and without Parker....they were the most one-dimisional team I have ever seen......the Patriots would have killed Big Ben, so getting beat probably saved his career :)

SD vs Indy: The Chargers are way overrated. The Colts will beat them by 3 touchdowns and a FG. Vinateri wont miss the chip shot. And Manning wont throw 6 ints.

Jacksonville vs NEng: very exciting matchup. IDK who wins.

NY vs Dallas: Wow. Close game. For a few minutes. Dallas wins 40-20. As long as NY has Coughlin and Manning, dont fool yourself.

Seattle vs GB: Matt "We want the ball and we're gonna score" Hasselbeck will bite his tongue during the coin toss. Packers still win. No OT needed.