On Rivals, when it says key prospect is 100% committed...

All I got to say is F you Gabbert. :box

Can't blame him when most of the staff he committed to got fired. Honestly. We'll roll on without Gabbert, but he didn't do anything wrong and we can't blame him for his choice.

True but the number 1 guy who recruited him (Watson) is still here! Remember all the swell things he had to say about Nebraska's tradition and how much he liked Watson?! I don't buy into that Horse Chit about Clownahan and the coaching staff leaving was his reason for changing. I think he bought into the Pinkel hype. He'll learn the hard way when he's playing for ole Pink! Hey he's gone and I say good riddence!

Simi Kuli was saying how on the plane to lincoln as he was landing he felt this special bond and knew that this was his destiny blah, blah, blah. These kids think they know but they dont. remember your first trip to a strip bar? that one! no...that one.............no ..that one!!!! they like the attention and the media fawning all over them. cant say I blame them :dunno

All I got to say is F you Gabbert. :box

Can't blame him when most of the staff he committed to got fired. Honestly. We'll roll on without Gabbert, but he didn't do anything wrong and we can't blame him for his choice.

True but the number 1 guy who recruited him (Watson) is still here! Remember all the swell things he had to say about Nebraska's tradition and how much he liked Watson?! I don't buy into that Horse Chit about Clownahan and the coaching staff leaving was his reason for changing. I think he bought into the Pinkel hype. He'll learn the hard way when he's playing for ole Pink! Hey he's gone and I say good riddence!

Just a thought. Print your post out now and save it. Then, 5 years from now take it out and evaluate what transpired for MU football and for NU football from 2008-2012 (the years over which Gabbert will be eligible). Will that 5 year period be better for NU or MU. Every indication right now is that it is a more rosy picture for MU. It is likely on that basis that Gabbert sees MU as the superior projected program over the time frame over which he is eligible. His decision, in view of how NU performed and Mu performed this year is reasonable.

Remember that Gabbert "committed" when NU was looking good --- then we crashed. MU emerged and finished strong. We finished poorly. There is stability at MU. There was not at NU.

So, Gabbert should not be impugned. He was deciding on something that was akin to a moving target --- early on NU made sense --- as time progresses, MU looked more the reasonable choice.

We cannot blame him, really.

IMHO, the koolaid sipping command post has lost credibility (preferred treatment with BC?) but it's still a nice

place to go if you like getting pimped by Mr. tophat and the "know-it-alls". The early season BC nonbelievers

were castigated and many of the best posters quit. Now negativity abounds and board trolls comb posts daily

looking for pimping opportunities. These people were long ago outed but it continues. Sorry, but after 4 years not worth my $99 a yr.

:lol: