Suh was disappointing......but with Bo.....

This is a post to waste our time and give us something to discuss in this, the slow period between bowls and signing day.

Last year, it seemed that Suh's job was merely to occupy blockers and hold his ground on the line of scrimmage, whereas Dorsey routinely feasted on opposing backfields. Now, obviously this has something to do with the fact that Dorsey is one of the top 3 players in the country, but my question is, with Bo coaching Suh and implementing packages that have him wreaking havoc instead of sitting on his thumb, could we see him develop into the beast we all expected last year?

It's a good topic I think.

Damon Benning thought the other day that Suh would move back to the 3 technique and away from the nose.

Carl Pelini is quite a bit different than Buddy Wyatt. I have heard that Buddy really wanted to amp up the practice pace when he was hear, but was met with some resistance from the rest of the staff.

It's pretty obvious that Suh has talent, it will be interesting to see if the Pelini's can get him playing at a high level.

In all fairness to Suh...Dorsey did get a chance to learn while playing behind two All-American (Kyle Williams and Claude Wroten) linemen. What All-American's did Suh have to learn the tircks of the trade from...

Oh yeah...he had Cosgrove :nutz to help him along.... <_<

ummm...you said a name we are not supposed to be repeating around here...I am going to tell Bo!!! Your in trouble now!

Jared Tomich didn't have nearly as impressive senior campaign as junior campaign. Was it because he didn't play as well? No, it was because of the extra double teams. With the improvement of the other interior lineman, it will give Suh a lot better chance and less double teams. I think he will have an explosive year if some of the other interior linemen improve.

In all fairness to Suh...Dorsey did get a chance to learn while playing behind two All-American (Kyle Williams and Claude Wroten) linemen. What All-American's did Suh have to learn the tircks of the trade from...

ummm...you said a name we are not supposed to be repeating around here...I am going to tell Bo!!! Your in trouble now!

Tell him to take it out on my team....if he's man enough.... :box

Tell him to take it out on my team....if he's man enough.... :box

Enjoy livin dangerously I see.... :box