Hula Bowl

I saw purify drop a few passes and then they stopped throwing to him. The announcers commented nicely on mckeon ability to track running backs and his ability to be all over the field. Nothing to impressive that i saw but thats just my opinion. It was on the versus network if your interested on looking for a re-run though i doubt they play one.

I saw purify drop a few passes and then they stopped throwing to him. The announcers commented nicely on mckeon ability to track running backs and his ability to be all over the field. Nothing to impressive that i saw but thats just my opinion. It was on the versus network if your interested on looking for a re-run though i doubt they play one.

How did you see it? I read that it wasn't televised. And didn't find it anywhere on the 300 or so channels I pay through the nose for.

How did you see it? I read that it wasn't televised. And didn't find it anywhere on the 300 or so channels I pay through the nose for.

It was on the Versus network ch.257 on digital cable

It was on the Versus network ch.257 on digital cable

Forgot to check the Rodeo/Fishing/Tour de France channels...

Scouts Inc. did an article on the 5 players who helped their draft stock and 5 players who hurt their draft stock playing in the Hula Bowl. Here is their piece on Corey McKeon.

Greater name recognition comes with higher expectations and many felt that McKeon would shine this week. Instead, he failed to live up to those expectations. McKeon took too long to shed blocks and struggled to hold his ground at the point of attack. There are also questions about his cover skills, as he looked stiff in space and didn't show much burst coming out of his cuts.
Scouts Inc. did an article on the 5 players who helped their draft stock and 5 players who hurt their draft stock playing in the Hula Bowl. Here is their piece on Corey McKeon.

Greater name recognition comes with higher expectations and many felt that McKeon would shine this week. Instead, he failed to live up to those expectations. McKeon took too long to shed blocks and struggled to hold his ground at the point of attack. There are also questions about his cover skills, as he looked stiff in space and didn't show much burst coming out of his cuts.

Nothing we haven't already seen when he played here. I wish him luck though!