More news in the making?

Hmm well it's getting towards the end of the work day and sitll nothing has happened yet. I was sure hoping for a commitment from a Texas player. Oh well here's hoping to tomorrow!

What Player? I was hoping for a player from Mississippi.

He still has to visit Ole Miss, Southern Mississippi and Mississippi State. His mother wants him to go Mississippi State, so we shall see!

Hmm well it's getting towards the end of the work day and sitll nothing has happened yet. I was sure hoping for a commitment from a Texas player. Oh well here's hoping to tomorrow!

He still has to visit Ole Miss, Southern Mississippi and Mississippi State. His mother wants him to go Mississippi State, so we shall see!

Got me all excited for nothing...Oh well, hopefully in the next week or so we'll get some more commits.

Got me all excited for nothing...Oh well, hopefully in the next week or so we'll get some more commits.

I thought for sure we were going to land Moore today. I think we got a real good shot at grabbing him and Youboty! :thumbs

What about Ward are we recruiting him as a WR or RB?

What are the chances of him commiting?

It is up in the air about what position Bo wants him to play at. Keep in mind that Ward is still committed to Baylor. Even as a soft verbal he is scheduled to make take his official visit to Baylor this weekend. The new Baylor HC Art Briles is HUGE down here in Texas. Before college he was a darn good HS coach who started a recruiting pipeline at his old HS Stephenville, which continues today. Yes the same HS that our recent recruit Kody Spano attended this past year. I would say our odds on landing Ward at this point are about 25%. We should know more after his visit to Baylor this weekend.